-Chapter8

Harry's P.O.V

I don't know what is wrong with me, but it is like a drug, she is like a drug, and I'm addicted to try and make her notice me. I’ve taken Liberty to the corn field, where I asked to be my girlfriend, we were both 14 and to be honest it was really cheesy. I set a table out, and filled the ground with candles making like a little walk way up to the table. Rose petals everywhere and light music playing in the back ground. I remember asking her, I was so nervous, it was unbelievable how much I loved Liberty and that’s what made me even more nervous the fact we were best friends and I wanted more. Liberty's face when she said yes, the toothy grin she use to have, and her short bobbed brunette hair, her slightly curvy figure.

She has changed so much now, long blonde out the bottle hair, pink and purple dip dyed ends,  slim sexy figure, petite and shaped face and the tiniest little hands and feet. Is it fair to say she has changed just as much as me, and she is refusing to talk to me. To be fair what I did, the way I just let her go like that what girl wouldn’t put her guard up? I remember when Liberty was a nerd at school, she got straight A’s on all tests, she was top of the class, and she never got into trouble. But now she doesn’t care about her behaviour, she cares about her grades still and I don't blame her, it’s the real thing now this is our future we are dealing with.

Leading Liberty through the bushes and bushes of corn, we eventually got to where I wanted her to be. In the middle of the corn field, exactly where I asked her out and I know she remembers too. One candle lies in the middle in between Liberty and I. Humming Love Me Do out loud so Liberty can hear it, just like all those years ago. Pulling Liberty's into my body, so her chest leans on mine and her face inches from mine. I can feel her breathing starting to become heavy in nervousness.

“I thought I didn’t make you nervous,” I whisper against her neck as I lean down,

“You don't,” she gulps trying to pull away from me, but my hands firmly placed on her hips stops her from moving.

“Then why are you breathing heavily,” I continue to whisper but now my lips lingering over hers,

“Some boy just brought me into a corn field and now won’t let me go, who wouldn’t start to breathe heavily.” She snarls her words stabbing like knifes; it hurts to know that she hates me, that I make her skin crawl, that she can't stand me.

“But its not just some corn field, is it Liberty,” I whisper against her cheek as she turns her head with stubbornness.

“Isn’t it?” she replies trying to sound oblivious but I know she knows,

“You don't fool me,” I chuckle, Liberty's breathe tickling my neck as my lips linger over her cheek,

“Maybe not, but you don't fool me either, why are you doing this Harry? Driving you crazy that everyone but me won’t pay attention to you or loves you, so now you’re on a mission to win me round? Because you’re failing, your just making me hate you more,” she spits her words stabbing me straight into my chest like knifes, I can feel my heart sink and shatter. Liberty rips herself from my reach and runs off before I could even answer.

Running after her, pushing the plants out of my way I get to the main road, its pitch dark and she is no where to be seen. My cars empty and so are the roads around here, where has she gone? Deciding to just leave her, knowing that Liberty is big and strong enough to handle herself, I get into my car and start it up, then pull out of the lay by and back onto the road, heading back to the party.

Liberty's P.O.V

Making my way down the dark alleyway, knowing that Harry would just assume I would be ok, I have taken a walk way that I found when I use to come here all the time. It takes me to the alley way behind Rachel’s house, so I can just go back into the party, Harry is probably going to be there, but I don't care. The streets are dark and I can't see a thing so I have to use the torch on my phone to show the way. The backs of houses are on show, some lights are turned on in the bedrooms and the light spills through the holes of the curtains. The ground is now turning into mud, my heels sinking into the brown muck I quicken my pace so I get through the mud without much of it on my shoes.