-Chapter2

Liberty's P.O.V

“Oi, Libby!” Dave exclaims from the other side of the corridor, his deep manly voice echoing down the hallway. Turning around I stand to the side and wait for him. This boy is actually really fit, his short-ish chocolate brown hair sticks up into a quiff, and his eyes brows are perfect unlike most boys. Daves skinny but muscular and I wouldn’t be surprised if he had a six-pack, his arms ripped with muscles. His cheek bones are perfect as the stick out slightly, and his jaw line just as perfect. The OBEY snap cap carefully drooped onto his head, with the cap facing up wards.

Eventually he got all the way up the corridor to where I'm standing, straightening out my top and pulling the leather jacket tightly around my waist. We walk side by side up the corridor in silence, Dave walks with his hands deep in his maroon coloured chinos, and whistling silently to himself.

“Are you going to talk, or are we going to walk in silence to class and look like freaks?” I suggest, peering to the side of me to see that Dave is already looking at me, he winks and then chuckles. Rolling my eyes and shaking my head, I turn right on the corner and walk into the Media department of the college.

“So, back there I class, you seem pretty cool, you impressed a lot of people... including me,” Dave starts smiling at the ground as we enter the classroom.

“I'm glad I done a suitable performance for you, seeing as it was so popular I should charge you next time.” I joke at him, Dave chuckles as we both walk to the back of the classroom and I claimed my seat just like where I sat in the form room. Back left by the window, shoving my bag onto the chair next to me, Dave glimpse at my bag before shoving it onto the floor underneath the table. Then he sits down beside me smirking knowing it pissed me off.

“Yeah, of course Dave you can come sit with me.” I sarcastically comment rolling my eyes, my phone signals I have a Twitter notification. Taking it out of my back jean pocket I unlock the screen and look at the notification, I have been mentioned in 6 different Tweets and been followed by 32 people.

“woahh @libbykhalia has a mouth on her ;)’

“Purely entertained by @libbykhalia, thanks girl;)’

“hahaha omfg@davethemooner sexted @libbykhaliaa omg!;)”

“@libbykhalia is a pretty girl, hang with me at break?:)”

“@libbykhalia having ago at old man Anderson, haha checking up on him are we;)”

“If I find out anyone gives this girl hate, I will kill you! Funniest and prettiest girl alive! @libbykhalia”

Surprisingly all of the mentions were from boys in my class, the last one I read was from Dave, rolling my eyes at him and shoving him gently in the chest, I reply to all the mentions mainly writing the same thing to them all. Checking up on his twitter like I do every time I'm on twitter, I find he has updated a new tweet.

“Nice to know you’re good girl image has gone; I like your new one.”

Its weird, it’s been 2 years and he hasn’t unfollowed me on Twitter, he hasn’t unfriended me on Facebook, he still texts me sometimes when he does group texts, so he clearly still has my number. All this time and still not a word ushered between us, I'm still trying to decide whether it is a good
thing or a bad thing.

“So what do I call you Libert?” Dave sounds, snapping my head and looking to the side of me where Dave is sits and he smirks.