-Chapter5

Liberty's P.O.V

“Are you going to be staying on your phone today, or are you going to pay attention and try to keep your eyes off me?”  Harry smirks as we take our places in the media room. The computers on all turned on, and the log in screens showing, in the back of the screen there are pictures of pass students, and the colleges successes, just like on the billboards all over the school. Everyone takes their seats; talking to their friends Dave is sat on the other side of the room from me but in the same column. I’ve notice that he keeps looking over at me, I'm not going to lie he does look good today in a black polo which hugged his chest and his arms to show off his muscles, tobacco coloured chinos and black high tops. His brown eyes gleaming like they were yesterday and his flawless skin glowing tanned.

“I thought you said there isn’t anything between you and Dave,” Harry frowns, shaking my shoulder to focus me back from my daydreams.

“There isn’t,” I snap poking around in my bag in search for my pen, but yet again I have forgotten it, looking over towards Harry, he passes me the black biro I used yesterday.

“If there isn’t, why do you keep staring at each other?” Harry in quires, looking over my head at Dave,

“I don't know, he is good looking,” I admit rolling my eyes at all the questions Harry is asking.

“You think he is good looking?” he exclaims now glaring at Dave,

“Yup,” I reply popping the p as I write down my name on the purple folder in front of me, Harry doesn’t reply but continue to glare at Dave. “Jealous, are we?” I tease peering over at Dave to see that he is glaring back at Harry.

“No, but I don't see why you would think he is fit,” he mumbles and he fidgets around in his seat, I look over at Dave and smile, he smiles back.

Miss Reeves walks into the classroom, an obvious prance to her walk and a grin covering her face, her blonde hair radiant and shiny. She is wearing a black long pencil skirt, which cuts off 4 inches above her knees and a cream blouse tucked into the skirt, accompanied by black heels.

“Now class, you might of noticed that the computers are turned on, what I want you to do as a one off lesson, is to pair up with the person next to you, pick a song of your choice then study the tunes, what instruments are used, pitches, tones, all the elements of the song. Then I want you to do an assay with the person, but in your own time which means you will have to work together. I don't care where you meet or how you do it, but I want an assessment from every pupil. It is due on Friday.” She announces, clapping her hands at the end, throwing my head back in annoyance thinking about the fact that not only I have two detentions that I am not going too with Harry, but I also have now got to spend time after school with him to do this stupid assessment.

Standing from my chair I head over too the computer directly behind me by the window, taking out the spiny chair and sitting down I type in my details for the colleges log in. Once entered the computers starts up and loads. If this wasn’t media class, I would have probably kicked off and refused to do work, but because I'm taking exams and my whole future relies on this subject I want to do my best and even if it means suffering with the person I hate the most but I get a good grade that I'm willing to do it.

“What song we doing then?” Harry asks sitting himself down on the chair next to me, running his hands through his chocolate coloured messy curls.

“What song do you want to do?” I ask I don't want to chose the song and besides keeping Harry happy means that I won’t get annoyed with him annoying me.