-Chapter37

‘I'll pick you up at 8, dress warmly!xxx’ is the text I just got from Harry, does this mean he is taking me out on a date or something? Its Sunday, my hangover headache has only just disappeared, I still hardly remember anything from Friday, but I guess Harry done a good job of looking after me because I'm not in the newspapers.

Yesterday Louis wanted to take Harry out to do some shopping or whatever, so I spent the day with Niall, as Zayn and Liam went to see Perrie and Danielle. The day with Niall involved sitting on the sofa eating countless amounts of sweets, pizza, crisps, chocolate and coke.

We spent a hole 8 hours just watching films yesterday and talking, it turns out that the boys don't go on tour properly until February and that’s around the UK, but the boys do go to America and do a couple of concerts at the end of November and the start of December.

I know that Harry and I aren’t serious or anything, but what happens if it does get serious, where will I stand when he goes off months on end on tour and I wont see him? I know that Danielle, Perrie and Eleanor visit them once in a while. But they have jobs, Perries a singer in Little Mixs, Eleanor goes to University and works in Hollister and Danielle is a professional dancer.

They all have things to do and preoccupy them, but I will be going to college an hour a day and then I'm doing nothing for the rest of the day. I could try and get a job? Where to though, I mean I want to be a music producer. How can I get a job in that at such a young age and when I'm only in my first month or so of college?

Maybe I should talk to Harry about it, it’s a relationship right? No worries hidden and we tell each other everything. I still can't believe what has happened between Harry and I, I still can't get my head around the fact one moment I despised him and the next I like him... a lot.

Is that even physically possible? Just to snap the feeling and all of a sudden like him, they do say hate is the closest emotion to love? Maybe that’s why, I hated him so much I reached the boundary and I like him now?

I don't know, but I know one thing, Harry has changed yes... he isn’t what the papers make him out to be though. They make him look like he is the sort of the boy that sleeps with loads of different girls, goes out and gets drunk, flirts with everyone and doesn’t care what people think.

Well whilst I have been with him, we hasn’t got drunk he hasn’t slept with a girl that I know off... he doesn’t flirt with anyone apart from me and he cares about what people think about him.

‘Is this a date or are you pranking me here?’ I reply, I stayed at the boys house last night, but I left early this morning, I slept on the sofa which believe me is more comfy then my bed. Of course all the boys objected to it, but I ignored them and just feel asleep with my head on Harry's lap and my feet on Liam’s.

‘Whatever you want it to be;)’ what the hell does that mean? Is he actually going to be pranking me or is he winding me up? ‘I can't make it tonight...’ I can make it tonight... but I don’t want to be caught in a prank or something like that! ‘NOOOO I'm joking princess, I'm not pranking you and yes it’s a date xxx.  Princess, whenever I hear or see Harry calling me that it warms my stomach.