-Chapter28

Liberty's P.O.V

Last night was erm... fun? Good? Beautiful? perfect? My emotions are all over the place right now, when I say I have fallen for Harry, I don't mean as I have fallen in love with him, but my feelings for him have gone from a crush to now liking him... a lot, if that makes sense? So I have lightly tripped over for Harry maybe?

After the whole kissing scenario we stayed at the place for a while, mainly laying down on the blanket and watching the stars. We stayed out until 1am and then Harry decided it was to cold for me to be out in the open? I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or an insult? A compliment because he might be caring for me? But an insult because its slightly sexist? Thinking that a girl can't handle the cold?

I don't know maybe its me, but yeah whatever. I haven’t heard from Lou in a while? Nor Dave or the boys, I wonder why?  I haven’t had any texts or phones call off them? Mind I haven’t bothered to ring or call them? Maybe I should?

Its 12am right now so they are bound to be up, I don't know about Zayn but I know atleast Liam will be. Dave will be too two people I know for a fact will be up, but even if I do ring and no one picks up, at least they will know I have tried right?

I'll ring the boy home phone first, I bring up the number and pressed call, the ringing sound echoes through my ear as I wait for someone to pick up.

“Hello?” Liam’s voice speaks down the phone,

“Hey you,” I smile slightly relief that it is Liam who picks up and not Harry,

“You ok?” Liam asks, concernedness growing in his voice,

“Yeah, yeah I'm fine I am just ringing to make sure you lot are ok, are you ok?”

“Yeah we’re fine, Louis still being err... Louis, Zayn is still being vain, Harry is being... Lover boy? And Niall is eating us out of house and home,” Liam chuckles down the line, I can imagine his smile that he uses when he laughs and the slight dimples.

“Well I'm glad you are all ok,” I continue to smile; I guess I really haven’t heard from the boys much?

“How is the project going? You’re talking to me so I guess you’re having a break?”

The project. That’s the reason why I haven’t heard from the boys and Dave, because they didn’t want to disturb me. I have completely forgotten about the project, good thing or bad thing? I start to bite my lips as I think about whether to go over to the college and start practising.

“She isn’t allowed to talk about the project!” Harry’s voice shouts from the background,

“Ohhh, so no practising this weekend huh?” I can hear Liam smiling in his voice, can you do that? Hear someone smile? Or is it that you know the person to well so you know when the smile or not?

“I guess not,” I sigh getting annoyed because I want to go practise,

“What you doing today?” Liam asks lightening up the conversation,

“Nothing, you?”

“Want to come watch a film with us at the cinema?” Liam offers,

“Who’s the ‘us’”

“Err, Me Niall and Louis, Harry and Zayn have to go to the studio and practice something for the concert on Friday, that’s why Harry and Zayn are running around the house looking for everything, because they didn’t set their alarms, and they had to leave an hour ago,” Liam sighs now shaking his head, I know he is.