-Chapter48

I have never been on a plane and to be honest I'm scared, I have been told stories about how your ears pop when you land. And if I'm completely honest it sounds painful, to make my ears even better I'm sitting besides Louis but also Harry, Zayn is opposite us and Niall and Liam are sat on the seats beside our group of seats.

Having a private jet is everything like in the movies, you get the real comfy seats and you get free food and drinks, you have a waitress who serves you and you can literally do anything. Paul is with the waitress discussing something which leaves me to ‘look after the kids’.

Liam and Niall are squabbling over something really childish, Zayn is on his phone I assume talking to Perrie and Harry is sleeping, leaving me with Louis. It isn’t that bad admittedly but he talks my ears off. He has his phone in his hand and is talking to Eleanor but is also talking to me and cracking jokes.

I'm not going to lie Louis is hilarious to talk to, he always makes me laugh even if he isn’t funny he somehow makes me laugh. I think it is just in his nature that he is a funny person, but we have been on the plane for an hour so far and we have another 5 hours, I don't know how I am going to cope. And trust Harry to fall asleep.

“Paul save me,” I whisper shout over my shoulder in the direction of the corridor where Paul is standing with the waitress.

“Sorry Libby, two secs,” he grins and winks at me, I let out an over dramatic sigh and throw my hands up in defeat.

“Aww come on Libby? I'm not that bad,” Louis pouts from besides me, I let out another sigh but a quieter and less dramatic one.

“No Louis you’re not but I'm dying,” I whine even though these chairs are comfy my bum is starting to hurt where the chair has moulded my body.

“Yeah, the chairs hurt after a while,” Louis nods and I let out a groan,

“Thank you for telling me now,” I mutter and roll my eyes.

“Did you not get any sleep last night, harry keep you up all night?” Louis winks at me.

“LOUIS!” I cry and smack his arm hard, he lets out a yap and pulls his arm to his chest and cuddles it.

“Ok did not have fun with Harry last night,” he grumbles and strokes his arm where a red patch is starting to appear where I smacked him. I bite my lip to stop myself from letting out a laugh.

“Right whose hungry?” Paul announces as he walks down the aisle and stands in between the two groups of chairs, he looks over at me and smirks and then looks over at Zayn, then Niall and Liam.

“ME!” Niall screeches holding up his hand and looking very excited, I know Niall likes food but he is acting as if he hasn’t eaten before?

“You’re always hungry,” Liam complains and rolls his eyes,

“I am,” Louis and I nod at the same time,

“JINX!” Louis shouts out and I roll my eyes and let out a chuckle then shake my head and look down at my lap.

“Ok, well Harry is asleep so he can have something later, but this is what can be served chose what you want,” Paul explains to us and then passes us each a menu.

The menu is green and is card, I open it up and there is a long list of details of which food is served , basically there are about 4 meals that are served but they have put it in detail to make it look like more.