-Chapter12

Zayn's P.O.V

“I actually can't believe you Harry! You were there telling me how you want to win Libby round, then you go and say that?! Someone’s jealous just because I kissed her? It meant nothing to neither of us, so what’s your problem!” I shout at Harry as I hold him up against the blue painted wall of his room.

“What do you mean?! I haven’t got a clue what you are on about!” Harry exclaims, holding his hands up in defence.

“Tell Libby that! She is down stairs crying because of that voice mail, after what she has been through you say that behind her back? You are an arrogant prick and you know what. You have changed because this isn’t the Harry I know from The X Factor.”  I snarl.

Libbys right he has changed, the Harry I knew from The X Factor the one who would never say anything harsh about anyone, the person who wasn’t a player. That’s what he is now, and I don't blame Libby for hating him and not being near him because I know I don't want to be near him. Why would he even say that about Libby, whether that kiss meant something or not, which it didn’t why would he get so uptight.

Harry's P.O.V

I made her cry, I’ve made Liberty cry, which means the old Harry has completely gone from me in her eyes. I didn’t think the voicemail sent, I thought I stopped it! Dave put me in my place after what I said, he said how Liberty is such a kind genuine person, and yeah I know she is. Zayn hates me, Liberty hates me, and no doubt that Liam, Louis and Niall will side with Liberty too.

What happened yesterday, when Liberty let me kiss her, when she let me hold her hand and when she let me hold her. I thought I finally got through to her, I thought I won her round, but I clearly haven’t now, now I am back to where I started with Liberty. At the starting line and the race is going to stretch even further now.

The way Zayn just treated me, the way he got so angry the way he held me up against the wall and the way he defended Liberty. I'm screwed now. I'm sitting on my bed, head in my hands nearly pulling my hair out in frustration. I wonder if Liberty is still downstairs, I wonder if she has stopped crying. I wonder if she will talk to me... it’s worth a try?

I pull out black jeans and a black tee shirt, striping from the clothes I'm wearing and put on the new ones, I push my hair in place using my hands. Then walk out of the room, down the stairs and then I stand at the door frame of the kitchen looking in.

Libertys sat next to Zayn and Louis, with Niall and Liam sat opposite her, they are all joking around probably trying to cheer her up. Clearing my throat they all turn around and look at me, pure evils filling their eyes, Liberty's eyes also filled with water.

“Erm, can I talk to Liberty please?”

“Pfft. No.” Zayn snarls, Liam and Niall walk around and stand in front of her and Louis walks out of the kitchen past me.

“Please?” I plead,

“No.” Zayn states,

“Yes.” Liberty's small voice sounds from behind to boys.

“Are you kidding me? He made you cry and now your ok with talking to him?!” Zayn blurts out, turning around to face Liberty and holding his hands out in annoyance.

“I want to talk to him, please can you just go?” her little voice pleads. Liam gently kisses her cheek, Niall gives her a hug and Zayn just stares at me as they make their way out of the kitchen and into the living room. I close the door behind them leaving Liberty and I in the room alone together.