-Chapter4

Liberty's P.O.V

Another day at school, I didn’t show at the detention last night and I don't know if Dave even went, my phone has been switched off all night and I haven’t even bother with Twitter or Facebook. I basically shut myself off from the world, well everyone except my family. It’s fair to say Eric my brother and I are really close, I tell him everything and he tells me everything. My mum and I are close too, but my dad and I aren’t. He is a doctor which means he is always away on call or at the hospital late at night.

I’ve decided on wearing black tights, demin high waisted short shorts, and a grey long sleeved jumper with The Beatles printed on the front. Applying the usual make up, but today tying my hair up into a messy bun on the top of my head, I check myself over in to the mirror and  I nod in approval on how I look,. Glancing around the room in search of my phone, I walk over to the window, where it was lying on the window seal. Looking out on to the street, the place is dead, adults at work and children at school, my parents and brother are at work again leaving me to lock up.

Pressing the power button on the top of the phone, it turns on almost instantly, the ringtones going crazy with text messages, missed phone calls, Twitter notifications and Facebook notifications. Looking down at our drive as a boy figure appears looking down at the ground I roll my eyes. Harry. He looks up at my window and smiles, then walks to the door and knocks lightly on it. Shoving my phone into the front pocket of my shorts, I grab my bag and walk down stairs; answering the door and leaving it open for Harry to come in. I walk into the kitchen where I grab a smoothie out the fridge sitting down on the stall in the middle of the kitchen by the island.

“Still haven’t changed then?” Harry chuckles walking into the kitchen and taking a seat on the stool next to me.

“See you have though,” I tore a strip off him, taking another sip of the strawberry and banana smoothie in the glass.

“Well you’ll eventually notice that I haven’t,” Harry shrugs tapping his fingers against the black marble surfaces and swinging lightly around in circles on the stool.

“And how do you plan on making me notice that,” I laugh sarcastically at his remark, taking the final sip of the smoothie then washing it up in the sink.

“You’ll see,” Harry whispers against my neck, as he stands behind me.

“What happened to a personal bubble?” I mumble, walking away from Harry and out of the living room towards the front door. Harry is hot on my heels and follows me out of the door. Locking up I place my keys into my bag and then walk down the drive and then down the road. Harry walks by my side the whole time.

“Why are you even here?” I question,

“You look nice today,” he compliments me, avoiding my remark.

“Thanks, so why are you here?”

“You would look better without the clothes on though,” Harry continues to say, then backing me against the brick wall by the garages, placing his hands above my shoulders on the brick wall I'm leaning against, his lips inches away from mine.

“You see Harry, you’ve changed, the Harry I knew would of never said that,” I argue, ducking underneath his arms and start to walk away. Harry grabs my arm and pushes me against the wall again, returning to the position we were just in.

“I make you nervous,” Harry whispers against my neck as he leans in to kiss it,

“No, you really don't,” I roll my eyes, moving over slightly so Harry's face hits the brick wall and not my neck. “Believe it or not Harry, but not everyone is in love with you,”