-Chapter42

“Did you get the money?” I squeak when my voice finally allows me to speak, I look into the rear mirror into Alessandro’s eyes and immediately I feel scared. His pupils are the thinnest slits and his brown eyes are almost black.

“Yes,” he grits rapidly turning the corner at 80mph and almost swivelling the car into the brick wall,

“So why am I still with you?” I ask almost crying, why have I been taken back with him if he has his money, this makes no sense.

“Because police were swarming the place because your little runt of a boyfriend couldn’t fight his own battles, so if we handed you over my dad and I would have got caught.” He mutters looking into the rear mirror at me and then out the back of the back window to check the car situation behind us.

“You do realise that now they know the car that they will be following?” I point out looking out the car window and then to the right to see if the lock has been locked down completely, which I find it has.

“Maybe, but I will loose them.” he states pointedly turning the car again and my body gets thrown to the right hand side of the car.

I heave myself up from the leather seats so I'm sitting on my bum again and glare at Alessandro, he looks back at me and mutters a ‘sorry’. I roll my eyes and look out the window, what has happened with Harry?

When we left he was just standing there watching as the car I am in pulls away from the car park. If the car didn’t pull away and I wasn’t forced into the car I would be in Harry's arms right now and I wouldn’t be letting go.

I find myself wrapping my arms around my body so I'm hugging myself as I continue to think about hugging Harry. But my arms no where near more comforting compared to Harry's and makes me crave him more.

Will the police be following us? I mean they saw they car they know what car we are in, so what if they are going to be following us. Mind it is around 10 at night so it is dark what if they didn’t see us and they don't know what the car is, what if I wont escape from these men?

I got to admit this whole held hostage thing isn’t very cliché at all when I come to think about it, I mean Alessandro doesn’t want me hurt. I haven’t even been held hostage for 24 hours, and I haven’t been set free after they get their money. This makes no sense.

I look at the passenger seat in the front to find it empty, where James? I look into the rear mirror at Alessandro and he looks back at me as I raise my eyebrow.

“I left him at the golf place, I'm sick and tired of my dad bossing me about, I'm 21 for Christ sake.” He states, another thing not cliché, the villain in question is expressing his feeling to me.

“I don't get it, why are you keeping me here you have your money and when you do let me go you can just run from here?” I point out; I hear Alessandro sigh and then his hand running through his quiffed hair.

“It’s not as simple as that,” is all he says.

“Not as simple as giving me back my phone and opening the door and letting me go, and then driving the car along a road for a couple of hours or days?” I ask him cocking my eyebrow at him.

“No its not.”

“Anyone would think you’re in love,” I laugh and look out the window, taping my fingers against the cool glass, with most girls you would hear tapping of their nails hitting the glass, but in my case it’s the top of my fingers because my nails are non existent.