-Chapter34

Friday has come around all too soon, its 6pm and I'm getting ready for the boys concert tonight. I haven’t seen Harry in the last two days because he has been practicing, he will get up early in the morning and wont finish until late in the night.

It turns out that Dave and Melanie are now dating and have been for a week now, I'm happy for him. It’s about time he got someone in his life, even if we have only been going to college for a month or so now.

Harry has told me to meet him in the car park of the concert before it starts, so I get quality time with him and the boys. Then I have the VIP pass so I get to have the backstage tour and sit at the very front. Then after the concert the boys are taking me to this club place for the after party. So I have to bring another outfit with me to get changed into after the concert, I'm meeting Harry at 6:30.

I’ve changed into black skinny jeans and a white One Direction oversized printed tee shirt tucked in, with white gladiator sandals. I have left my hair wavy and natural pulled to the front in two sections, my make up is done naturally too, but with an eyelined tick on the corner of my eyes.

My phone starts to ring in the front pocket of my jeans, taking it out and accepting the call without even looking at who it is, I bring the phone to my ear.

“Hello?” I say waiting for a reply,

“Hey babe, I was just wondering how you are getting here.” Harry voice echoes through the speaker of my phone, his voice deep and seductive.

“I was going to catch the train,” I shrug but then remember he can't see me,

“No don't, look I'll be right there don't go anywhere!” Harry exclaims down the mic and then ends the call. In the background before the call ended the engine of a car sounded so I guess Harry was expecting to pick me up maybe?

I haven’t heard from my parents or brother since Sunday when we had the little run in at the cinema. I don’t feel safe in this house anymore, I mean technically my parents don't even own this house, the people they owe money to do.

So if my parents don't pay up, the people are going to come here, what happens if I'm here alone and they come here? Will they hurt me? Will they just turf me out onto the street and keep all my things? Will they understand that I didn’t have a clue about any of this and will leave me alone?

Harry stayed here with me Monday night Tuesday night and Wednesday night, but yesterday and today I haven’t even seen him so I presume he has been staying at the apartment with the boys.

The assessment is now finally over, we presented it on Wednesday, it went ok but not perfect, Kylie and Kirk mucked up on the pitch but it was the best we could make it. We find out the results on Monday, and I'm praying that I get a good score because I need good grades to get a job.

A knock at the door breaks me from my thoughts, picking up my phone from my bed and then my wallet and clothes for the after party, I walk down stairs to the front door. Harry is leaning up against a pole which supports the roof of the porch. He is dressed in a blue blazer with the sleeved pulled up around his elbows, a white tee shirt and stone coloured chinos.

That’s the clothes he wears for the start of the concert, I'm surprised their stylist even let Harry wear the clothes yet?