-Chapter18

Libby’s P.O.V

“Hey Libby,” Louis smile as he walks into my house,

“Hey Lou,” I smile back handing him a cup of coffee and a biscuit,

“Are you going to college today?” he asks biting into the biscuit and sitting down at the island in the kitchen

“I can't be bothered, I mean its Friday right, I'm just going to go in on Monday,” I tell Louis sitting down on the stool beside Louis and taking a sip of my own coffee. My parents wont care if I bunk, I mean they have been worried sick about what happened and everything and they want to go to the police but like I have said, I can hardly remember what the man looked like, just the outline and ruff basics.

“Harry isn’t going to college today either, he said he’s got to go and see his mum in Cheshire,” he began taking another sip of his coffee then going to start talking again.

“Really? Why didn’t he tell me?” I frown,

“Hazza said he would be back before college finished so there was no point, apparently he texted you?” Louis points out, I walk over to the sofa where my phone is led and unlock it, the back ground picture is of Harry and I, just make everything look real.

I don't have any texts or missed phone calls from anyone, frowning I walk over to Louis and hand him my phone.

“Oh,” is all he says then places my phone on the counter in front of me.

“Oh well, what do you want to do today?”  Louis asks me smiling, trying to lighten up the subject. Whether this is fake dating or not this proofs that yet again the old Harry has gone. The old Harry would always text me if he wasn’t going to be in school or college, always. But this Harry hasn’t even bothered to tell me yet he told Louis he would? Last night on the date, after we lied on the blanket, Harry got out his phone, smiling and grinning and wouldn’t stop texting; thank god this ‘relationship’ is going to be over today.

“Can we go for a walk? I mean I'm bored of just being in this house all the time, please?” I plead Louis, pouting my lip and fluttering my eyelashes; he rolls his eyes and nods his head. Louis takes our mugs and places them into the sink washes them up and then place them on the draining board. Louis is so cute, my parents and Eric treat him like he is part of the family, and to be honest he is like a brother to me.

He takes my coat from the hanger and passes it to me, I put it on as Louis puts on his black coat over the cream jumper, his tobacco coloured chinos are held up by the oh so famous braces that he is known to wear. Louis offers me a smile then opens the door for me, guiding me through the door by placing his hand on my back and then closes the door once he is out.

“So Louis the tommo Tomlinson,” I smirk and laugh at Louis as he grins,

“Yeah?” he answers casually shrugging his shoulders,

“Why don't you dress up in a disguise? I mean you’re in London and the fans here are crazy, everyone knows you and you aren’t bothered by the constant attention?” I question raising my eyes brows at him as he places his hands in his pockets and kicks the stone across the pavement onto the road.

“Why should I put myself in a disguise and hide from the people that got me and the boys to where we are? Everyone says you better wear a disguise, but I don't want to hide from the fans, they got me to my dream and now I want to repay them, and if it means just giving them a hug and an autograph then I'm willing to do it.” Louis pointed out, smiling as he says it.