Part -1 (Introduction)

Part-1
"WAKE UP !! WAKE UP !! WAKE UP !! SWEETIES "
Vaishu shouted poliety waking up my niece (Abi) and me!!
I was just snoring and sleeping as I still could her my sister yelling..

"Mummy...!! Good morning !!" Abi said with her happiness smiles and hugged her.."good morning baby!!"Vaishu hugged her and kissed on her forehead..

"This is my girl look how fast she woke up.. Look at your aunty she is still sleeping she is a sleepy head!" Vaishu said keeping her face irritated

"Mummy please don't call Anika as my aunty..She is my sister..you just don't know how to wake her up!!Just wait and see how I'm waking up my nikaa !!" Abi said poliety

she came near to me and took my hands over from my pillow she crawled herself inside my blanket she hugged me so tight and kissed me on my forehead... Slowly she came near to my ears and whispered..

"Nikaa.. Today mummy won't be in house after you come back from college let's play FIFA and play some guitar tunes with my daddy's guitar!!"
I quickly grabbed her so tightly and carried her "Let's do it darling!" I said with my sleepy voice..

"Adiipaavi.. So this is what you both do when me and your brother in law not around in home aahan!?" Vaishu puzzled... Abi was yelling with happiness that she woke up..

"Good morning Akka " I said by yawning..
"Morning ..morning !! Vaish
replied..
Abi go get ready faster before you make your daddy
get tensed " vaishu said

As soon as vaishu instructed us me and abi got ready faster and we sat to have our breakfast !! Right after that we got ourselves into the car and we fastened our seat belts..!!
Abinash (B.I.L) dropped abinaya first in her school and then he dropped me!!

As soon I stepped into my college... I straightly went to my lobby to take out my books...There I found my gang having fun without me !!

" You bunch of idiots what are you all doing here!? " I yelled out pretending like I'm mad at them.. Everyone stood silent..!!

To be continued..