Part-29

I starred at her angrily.I was frowned with her words.

"Why are you starring at me!? What I asked is right!? How is my Anirudh."Nainaa asked again with her evil looks.

"He is fine. " I replied in disbelief.I placed the juice cup on the table where I stood.

"What's the matter you're here to!? Does anirudh need any help!?" nainaa asked in a exciting tone.

"Yes.He does." I spoke with a brisk tone.

Nainaa turned to be happy."What help!? Im ready to do."

"Leave him alone." I said.Nainaa looked curiously.

"What do you mean by leave him alone." Nainaa asked,curious

I concerned "Well,nainaa I'm not willing to drag the matter much.Let me tell you one thing anirudh doesn't remember anything about his past life..." Nainaa paused me in between.

"Wait.Wait.I know what you're going to say.Anirudh forgot about his past life memories because of an accident.And forgot me so then only you came into his life.So basically now you guys are in love.And you're here to beg for him from me!? Isn't it anika!? " nainaa said. My eyes glanced at her in a anger way.

"He doesn't remembers anything.After all I tried myself to make him understand and talk about  you to him.But he is not in that stage to listen to my words.Moreover I can say he deeply belives me and loves me.That's why he doesn't want you." I said holding my breath away.

Nainaa giggled." Wow Anika.You're begging for him.So do you really love him that much.But did you know something that you're a second hand to him.!?" she said chuckling herself.

I looked at her angrily. "What!?Come again!?"

"You're a second hand.if you think in what means.I'll tell you now.When me and anirudh was in love.We did everything whatever made us to be happy.As you know how couples be.He have touched my body so many times.I had given my freedomness in that case to him." Nainaa said..I stopped her shouting.

"Stop it.Nainaa." I reculantly shouted not able to hear what she just said.

"Hey.Come on.For this itself if you get tensed then how will I be able to tell you lot more." Nainaa said,evilly

"I don't know need to hear anything more.Im sure anirudh would have never done anything like that.He have  never crossed his limits.I know about him well.Stop blaming him.Dont you even feel ashame to talk like this when such things didn't happen to you both." I yelled.

"Im not blaming and im not lying.Im saying the truth.No girl will lie in this case and im being honest in this.You're the should be feeling ashamed to be his second hand girlfriend.And you're here  shamelessly to beg " Nainaa giggled.

"Stop it nainaa.Whatever you're trying to say im not believing this.As you asked do i love him so much.Yes i do.I love him so much more than my parents.Anirudh is not that type of a person.I believe that he wouldn't have done like that." I said,strongly with my beliefs.

Nainaa started to laugh hard the way how I was supporting anirudh and she couldn't stop her laugh.I stood there like an idiot starring at her angrily.I couldn't do anything to her other than shouting at her for talking anirudh like that.

"Anika I pity you so much for being this dumb.Im saying the truth and you're not believing me.And one more thing I wanted ask you.Oh,well in your point of view.you're here to save anirudh from me and be happy with him,But that's not what is going to happen." Nainaa said.

"What are you saying!?" I asked in disbelief.

"Im the one who made you to come here.I knew everything about anirudh 's accident.Especially his memories lose.So i decied to bring back those memories.That's why my dairy was sent to you through his dad.Do you know why!? So then only you'll eagerly come here with anirudh to meet me.As I wished it has happened and now dont think that you will live with anirudh happily.i'll never let that happen because Im for him.He is for me." Nainaa said raising up her voice.