Part-33

*Clarification - From this chapter onwards the story is on third persons pov.

Anirudh cupped anika into his arms and cried.He was broken and lost.Rayan wasn't able to covince him as he letted anirudh to cry his sorrows out.

"Anirudh what we going to do now!? How we going to forward this message to anika's parent's ?" Rayan asked in disbelief.Anirudh stood still for a while.

"I dont really know machan.Im clueless. " Anirudh said looking at anika's face.

Both of them where thinking a way to set anika's formalities.They didn't really have any clue to solve it.They were in a deep thinking.Just in a couple of time rayan got an idea into his head.

"Ani, why dont we do this.Admit anika in a government hospital and proceed with the formalities whatever they say." Rayan said enthusiastically.Anirudh was thinking about rayan's idea whether it work out well.

"What you say is right da.But how will we able to explain about this incident. Wont they ask us to go to the police!? " anirudh asked in disbelief.Rayan stood speechless but then he got another idea.

"You're also right! When money speaks we can do anything da.' Rayan said with a serious tone.Meanwhile anirudh didn't get what he was up to.

"What do you mean!?" Anirudh questioned.

"I mean we will set up a man from the mortuary and lend him some couples of notes.So,when he gets money in his hand.He will take care of everything.I got no other clue than this.As we cant burn anika's body.We have only this way to follow and then call anika's parents tell them about it." Rayan explained.

Anirudh wasn't satisfied with rayan's idea.He felt its wrong to do this way.He was in a deep thinking.At the same time he thought of anika's words in there where she said "Everything happens for a reason." He then decided to follow up with rayan's decision.

"Rayan lets just follow your idea." Anirudh said in disbelief.

Rayan looked a bit relieved.He told anirudh to carry anika and walk to our car park.So,then they walked back to their car park.Anirudh's mind was muddling how he going to say about anika's situation to her parents.

"Anika." Nisha gasped,looking out from the window.

Meanwhile joey looked frozen looking at the way of nisha's reaction.Nisha quickly opened the door rushingly.She ran furious towards anirudh.

"Anika." Nisha cried,when anirudh layed anika's body down on the sand land.

She hugged anika tightly and cried out.She didn't pour any questions to anirudh as she knew that anika has no conscious in her.Anirudh looked dispute seeing nisha crying.Just joey follwed up. Joey's reaction seeing anika's death.He was totally freezed more than anirudh he wasn't able to digest the fact that anika left them.The reason is joey was the pillar of support in anika's life.Whatever may it be he was the one who pointed the best for anika.The way how he sees anirudh the same way he looked at anika.

Joey went beside nisha and sat silently with his sorted tears.Nisha layed her head on joey's shoulder and mumbled crying.

"Anika.why did you leave us alone!? First mahima and now you?" Nisha mumbled angrily.Anirudh stood just like that watching them.He and rayan wasn't in the situation to control them as they knew how much love they have on anika.

"Anirudh." A voice spoke in between the cry.

Everyone turned around to look and it was velu anna.Velu anna looked so shocked.

"What happened to anika ma!? " velu anna asked,suspiciously willing to know the secret behind her death.

Anirudh wasn't able to explain the incident that happened to anika.He really felt disgusted to explain as he saw everything in his own eyes for real.Rayan got the message why anirudh is silent.So,he began to speak.