Part - 21

The person's plam touch my shoulder..!! I wondered who could it be I slowly turned around...My eyes blinked...My face and lips became plae..!! ice cream starts to melt... The wind breeze raised up..!! I was totally stunned to see him here...that too near me !! It was my none other than My Potato..My rudh !!

"Ani...Ani..what you doing here !?" I asked surprisingly... "Ehmmm..!! I...I " Ani sniffed his words !! I stood there pairing up my hands by blushing..!!

"I admit it Nik..I can't be without talking to you !! Moreover whatever you said in the morning is true!! I really can't act well.. (he blushed and smiled) When I don't talk to you..ehmmm how to say "un kaanu pesudhudi..! That moment I just become flat..!" Anirudh said sweetly by scratching his head..!! I was totally surprised with his words..!! I didn't know what to speak..!! Ani was like "Yennadi silent aah irukaah!?" I said with by starred eyes "Is this a dream or real !?" Ani pinched me harder..!! That's the moment where I came to reality..!! "Loosu..yennada killunaa !?" I said with my shirked face..!! "You didn't know whether it's dream or real...So that's why I pinched you !?" Anirudh said with cute smile..!! I blushed... he came near me and stood beside me !! "Nik..what will you do if I again mad at you !? " Anirudh asked casually... I looked at him like "What !? Again !? "

I puzzled... "heyyy...heyyy naa summa thaan kekkuren..!! Don't take it serious..!?" I relaxed and said "I don't think this mistake will repeat again..!! But if it happens so I will hold your hands and make you to think of our first meet..!!" Anirudh eyes sprinkled with tears... I placed my hand on his cheeks and my plam touched..!! "Heyy..!! I just said the truth for this all you'll feel this possessive !?" I said...ani was like "noo nik...I'm just touched with your words and it totally made to feel like something.. I can proudly say I have got the best gem in my life..!"

I giggled and said "I'm glad thAt you're talking to me back...Okay so have this ice cream..!" Well,butterscotch icecream was still in my hand while I was talking with ani...Anirudh nodded his head by saying no and said "I don't need the ice cream which is on your hand..!!?" I wondered like then which one he wants !? I realized that he actually asked the icecream which were on my lips when I licked it...

He cupped my face..he came near to me..!! Our lips met each other..!! And he began with an insane feel..!! I couldn't do anything as my ice cream melted and feel down the other side..!! He went rougher and rougher untill he could explore my mouth and taste the sweetness of my lips..!! So then I politely released out myself...I opened my eyes and looked at him with a shy...!! He holded my hand and said "Thanks Nick..!" I looked at him like "For what !?" He then said "For having my food from my plate and thanks for the percious ice cream..!" I was like "hey !! How do you know that I ate your food from your plate..!!" I asked...Anirudh didn't reply !! He smiled sweetly...

Just then rayan came by furiously and worried..!! "Anika...!! Nikaa..!! Abi is missing...!!" He panicked... I just become dull and plae when rayan said...!! I didn't know what to do...I just kept starring at rayan..!! "What are you saying !? How could she be missing !?" Anirudh asked tensely.. "we dont know how.. Everyone is looking for her !!" Rayan said..That sec tears started to troll up from my eyes because abi was with me and I just like that left her somewhere and came..!!

To be continued...

A/N

Hello to all my lovely readers !! Thank you all for 750+ reads and especially for the votes 175+ woaaahh..!! This really means and I'm surprised that I gained much votes within 4days..Will keep making my story interesting and please keep up with your votes :) I know this part wasn't that interesting...I kinda messed up with dialogues so please bare with it guys !!

Thanks for all the love and support🙏💞