Part-4

"Vaishhh...I'm going to nisha's house!! I will come early...byeee!" I was rushing with my words as i made ani to wait for me hours..!!

"Okay..anieee !! Take care !! Reach home before your brother in law arrives..!! " vaishu yelled out
from the kitchen..

I was like yeah!! Okay I will !! By then abinaya came keeping her face dull with her doll..!!

"Nii?? Are you taking anirudh with you!?" Abi asked
"Ehmm...yeahh abi baby...don't worry anirudh will spend time with you this weekend if possible " I consoled her..

and she become happy with my words "Ani...can we move !?" I asked anirudh casually he didn't face me nor he didn't even say a word ...

He just straight away went inside his car and waited for me !! I went inside the car and ani started car...We both were quite for a hour since!!! I never be silent when I go in car either in bike..I will talk about something...

I couldn't take this silence anymore so I began to talk !!
"Come on Rudh please don't be silent..!! Talk something ??
Look at me !?" I turned up his
face to see me.. I realized that he is mad at me and dull..

"Ani... Naa pesunadhaa serious'aah yedudhukutiya!? Its just a small thing and why are you worrying about it !?
Don't I stay with you now!! I know I haven't said that thing which you're really expecting it from me!! But listen I will be your anika only..!! I promise that.. I feel like its not really a right time for us to be in relationship!! Hope you understand me !!" I confessed

"Anika..you're telling me to understand you !! I have been doing that life long?? But why can't you understand me just for once!? Neenae paakurala..how much you mean to me !? And what feels I have for you !? Okay,whatever talking about this will make us upset only !! But I seriously don't understand why are you not taking my feel serious!?"
Anirudh said...

"I don't know what to say ani...but soon you'll know the actual reason why I'm not saying my love to you!!" That was totally my mind voice when anirudh said that..

"Yenna !? Paadhilae kaanum!? What are you thinking about !?" Anirudh asked.."ehmm...nothing I didn't know what to say adhaan but ani can I lay on your shoulder till we reach nisha's house!?" I asked him with my low voice...

"Hey!! Sure for this all you'll ask permission aahan!?" Ani said sweetly I just layed on his shoulder and he was driving... Ani's words made me to think like something..!! And those thoughts in my brain were killing me out..!! We reached nisha's house..

To our surprise joey was in nisha's house before us...We started to tease joey with nisha...That's what actually we do when our friends meet their loved ones without informing us..!!

So then we were talking about college funny moments and stuffs !! Ryan and Mahima couldn't make up come to nisha's house !! So,while me and joey were talking about our English professor to nisha..My phone vibrated I took out to see...

Its a call from "Anirudh's dad" I was shocked and stunned why uncle is calling me..I went to a far away place where no one can hear me what I'm speaking..!! I attended the call..

" Hello anika !! Are you alone !? Or is anirudh with you!? " Uncle asked
"Yes uncle ani is with me only !! Anything important...any problem uncle!? " I asked him puzzled "Ehmm..yes ma I need to talk to personally !! Can you come to my office..!" I wondered why uncle wants me to come his office so then I said to him that I will come..!!

I somehow managed myself to leave nisha's house alone... The difficult part was consoling anirudh...!! Anirudh never allows me to go Alone anywhere..!! Because he is scared that I will get into trouble somehow by our college enemies !!

I reached uncle's office in a span of time and I waited for him in the lobby since he was attending a meeting...!!! It became too late...one side Vaish and my brother in law kept calling me..and even anirudh !!

I didn't attend anyone's call because I don't want them to know that I came to Ani's dad especially I didn't want anirudh to know..!! The meeting got over after 1 hour..

I went inside uncle's room..."Hello uncle...how are you !? How is aunty!?"I asked
"Yeah she is pretty and I'm good too..!! Hrmm anika let me come to the point straight away since you waited for me so long !" Uncle said

"Yeah uncle tell me what is it !?" I asked with my casual smile... "Ehmm..!! I need your help anika.. Okay,so here is the book called "Nainaa" I want you to read this book and specify it and to know things..

I know you're a researcher about ghosts and I want you to know about this book too..!!" Uncle said ..
"Ehmm !! Can I know who is it about in this book!? " I asked "Its..its about my niece Naaina...when you read this book everything you'll get to know !!" Uncle said with his low voice...

I noticed that he faced some problem in his life and I decided myself to help me..even though I don't know what the actual problem is !!
"Ehmm..okay uncle I will surely help you!! Okay uncle its time for me to leave I will been getting 20 missed calls from my sissy..." I said and I stood up to leave the place..

"Okay Anika...take care!! Hrmm wait...does anirudh know you do research about ghosts!? Or does any of your friends know!?" Uncle asked "no uncle ani doesn't know but yeah my friends who always be with me knows...don't worry uncle they will not say a single word about my work what I do !!" I said strongly... And I left uncle's office...I took a taxi to my house and reached home..

As usual my sister vaish stared to yell at me for coming late..!! I convinced her somehow for coming late but thank god my brother in law was supporting me.. When I went inside my room I saw abi hugging my pillow and she was asleep... I quickly got freshen up and went to sleep beside abi..but then I realized that I had to read the book which uncle handed over to me .... I took the book from my bagpack!! I opened the first page of the book..!! It was written "Nainaa Anirudh" my eyes starred at the first page of the book...

To be continued..