Part-14

As days passed like a roller coaster ride..

The day which I have been waiting for.. Yes, Its the day we're leaving to India..One side I felt sad for leaving my room , my pillow and of course my chocolate (doggie doll) wish I could take it but still package got over loaded...

"Anika...Nikaa!! Everyone is waiting for you !? Come down !?" Vaish yelled out from downstairs..I grabbed my handbag and I took my sick tablet which I hate to have..!! "Oh god! This flu is killing me!? And this tablet yuck!? " I said to myself and I ate it...

I quickly ran downstairs and gave my jacket to vaish and my other suitcase to Nash.. (B.I.L) "Hey..nik you look sick !? Will you be able to travel !? " Joey asked me while he was hugging anirudh from his back..."Ehmm!! Yeah I'm fine..its just a flu !! I will be alright.." I said with my shaky voice Just then vaish was like "Deii..did you take the tablet which I told you have !?" I nodded my head saying yes..

" She is not sick..she is acting like she is sick!! Deep inside her heart she doesn't feel like leaving the house and the big city London.. abi said with her  teasing voice... I gave a weird look at her and I was like "Kutty pisasu..summa iruka maatiya !? Nothing like that...any way we will come back so why I should be worried !? " Anirudh interrupted "Ayioo..nika please dont speak.. Your voice is so creepy...when you're sick ! "

I looked at anirudh like I'm mad at him when he said that...This all happened during our way to the airport...Then we reached the airport in a hour and we checked in.. Me and anirudh were in the bag checking and the others...Nash(B.I.L) and abi came from a shop buying something !!

"Anirudh...Ani" abi called tapped anirudh's hand ..."Yes baby.." Anirudh said sweetly "Happy valentines day and this rose is for you..!" Abi said with her cute smile... Joey was like "awwhh how sweet abi is !! Dei anirudh you're lucky da..!! " I looked at them like I don't care...When anirudh got the rose from abi.. He gave a look at me..!!

"This is so sweet of you abi..thank you so much baby !! Love you"anirudh said and he kissed abi on her cheeks.. Abi ran to vaish and hooded her hand as we had go in the flight...

I just kept silent when abinaya did that to anirudh...And that was indeed a sweetest thing which abi ever did...!! We all sat on our seats and I sat with anirudh beside him...Abi will never leave me alone if she sees me with ani..So well yeah she came and sat with us too !! Others got occupied their seats well..!!

"Hey..do you feel better!? Why you still look dull !?" Anirudh asked holding my hands..I replied to him "Hrmm yeahh..I'm kinda okay !" Anirudh looked into my eyes and he was like "No..you dont! Take a nap you'll feel better.." I just layed on anirudh's shoulder holding his hand..

Abi and anirudh was playing and talking !! I didn't really bother them much as I feel so sick...!! We reached India safely in the morning...Vaish carried abi from anirudh.. As she is still sleeping...!! We took our suitcase and we came out !!

To our surprise me and vaish was so glad and happy to see mum and dad at the airport waiting for us..I hugged my mum and dad and said "I missed you both so much !" Then I introduced my friends to my mum and dad..well, my mom and dad knows about anirudh before itself as they visited London last year...

Then we were on our way to house.. Abi got along with my mum after ages...!!And we were talking and talking..!!After we reached our house..My mum instructed me that she arranged a separate room for the boys and for the girls...

So I took nisha and mahima inside my old room..." Omg!!! Look at this chubby cutie pie" nisha said with the girly voice looking at my childhood pics on the wall.. And the other side mahima was like "Guess who is in that painted picture...!" Nisha was like "is that Vaishnavi!? The painting look awesome..!" I was like "naah that's not vaish... Its mahi look at that chubby nose you can find it clearly thats mahima..!!" Nisha was shocked when I said that's mahima because we both look a like twin sisters when we were young..!! "Oh my goodness...You both look the same no difference in childhood..I'm sure rayan will steal this pic from you anika..!! You better don't give this to him"

I was like "naah..don't worry I won't !! That's my memorable pic..!!" And I went to freshen up myself..!! When I came out of the washroom those two girls went out of the room without informing me...!! So I changed my dress...

I was about to leave my room..!! But then anirudh came inside my room... "Hey!! Potato what are you doing here !? Okay,come let's go have something..!" Anirudh stopped me by holding my waist..."I just had hot chocolate which your mum did..!" Anirudh said and he looked at me so romantically..

"Yenna oru maathiriya paakura !? Okay,then I will go have my hot chocolate ! " I said and took of my hands from him...And he grabbed my hip and pushed me towards the wall..

" Ani...venam !! Someone can come inside my room !! Ippo venam.. Leave me now !" I said with my nervousness feel...anirudh smiled at me romantically and touched my face like rubbing it softly..I started to breath fast and my heart was beating like "takku'nu takku'nu bakku'nu bakku'nu" he cupped my face and he came so near to me..

He was like "You have cold right !? Cough or sore throat !?" I thought he asking this to do something Romantic so I was like "ehmmm.. No I'm okay now !! You now leave me !!!" I couldn't move myself because he blocked me... "Oh..!! Okay so then you don't need that is it !?" Ani said...

"ehmm..yeah I don't need it!" I said with my nervousness feels...!! And then he released me freely...And I felt so relaxed... "Okay now leave the place.. I'm going down but wait what's that you hiding from your hand!?" I asked lifting up my eyebrows.. "Oh its the cough medicine which your mum told me to hand this over to you !! And this what I asked you don't want this right nu !?" Anirudh said casually...

I turned to be stupid "oh shit... Nee edhaa dhaan sonniya!? Oh jeshh?! I thought something else..!" I said by covering my face because I felt shy and guilty for thinking anirudh in that way..

Anirudh was like "uhhh!? Something else means!?" He was thinking and then he was like "ohh..yes yes !! Adhu kandipaa..." He came near to me by rubbing his two hands and I was like "Hey...not now..!! If you want I can give..!" I said and then I realized that I left my words without my knowledge..

To be continued..