Part-32

Ethukkaaha Kitta Vanthaalo !!
Ethai Thaedi Vittu Ponaalo !!

—————————————

"Anika." Anirudh screamed,in disbelief seeing me falling down by hurt.

"Nainaa." I gasped,when I turned around to look behind.

Anirudh ran furiously with his sorted tears.Rayan gasped in disbelief too.Anirudh was burning in anger as he came to know that nainaa did something to me.Nainaa looked relief as she was me dying stage by stage.She kicked me like a ball around.I cried in help.Anirudh was running furiously untill he could hurt himself by not able run more because of over loaded sands.

"Anirudh." I called,in pain raising my hand for help.

"Anika..Anika" Anirudh came by with his tears.He reached my place.He felt disgusted to see me in that stage.He kneed down to held my head.

"Anirudh." Nainaa shouted,angrily.Anirudh turned and looked at her horrifying.He cupped her neck and crushed it.

"You devil.Move away.How could be this cheap." Anirudh said angrily,and pushed her away forcefully.

Nainaa fell down as she wasn't stable to stand.Nainaa gasped in anger.The stranger guys came to attack anirudh not to help me.But anirudh defeated them.Anirudh came near me and held my head placed it on his lap.Nainaa got up in anger seeing me being with anirudh.

"Anika." Anirudh cried.He carefully took the knife out from body.Blood was tearing out.I gasped in pain.I pulled his collar by moving closer to him.I placed my hand palms on his cheeks.

"Ani..Ani. you should not cry." I spoke tearing.Anirudh looked depressed.

"How will I !? Anika,Im hurting myself to see you like this disgusted.My nerves are burning." Anirudh cried,shamelessly.

"No anirudh.." I said,couldn't able to speak more as I was losing my breath.Tears were rolling down my cheeks.

"Anika,you will be fine.I will save you." Anirudh said wiping my tears away and his.I held anirudh's hand and moved backward a bit more.So that anirudh's hands were wrapped around me.

"Ani.everything happens for a reason.we cant do anything." I spoke distressingly.

Just then nainaa came with a iron rod behind to hit me hardly.But then rayan furiously smacked her into pieces by shooting her with a gun.Which a stranger had in his pocket.As we heard the gun shot sound.Me and anirudh looked what happened.We both looked bluntly.

"Im sorry da machan.I had no other clue." Rayan apologized.

I couldn't bare the pain in me.I was sure that I'll be leaving the world by anytime.I placed my left hand on my hip while my right hand was still holding anirudh's shirt collar.I pulled anirudh closer to me to face me.He looked at me with his red eyes.

"Anirudh stop crying.I shouldn't see you cry before I leave this world." I said awfully,controlling my pain.Anirudh placed his index finger on my lips.

"Anika please dont kill me using those words.I will surely save you." Anirudh said,crying.

"Anirudh carry her.Lets go to the hospital." Rayan insisted. I reculantly hesitated.

"No Rayan.I will not be able to bare the pain by the time I reach the hospital.By any sort of time I will die.Let my soul go at this place itself." I said,reculantly with tears.Anirudh hated me to speak like that.

"Anika stop talking like this." Anirudh shouted.I looked distinguished.I pulled anirudh's shirt collar as was slipping.

"Anirudh..What's the.. " I paused,couldn't bare the pain.It was painful as hell.

"What anika.Tell me!? " Anirudh asked,curiously.

"What's the..What's the surprise you got for me." I asked,controlling everything in me.Anirudh looked in shock.

Not bothering about what just happened to me but I was so in caring about the surprise.I tapped his chest placing my hand.Anirudh took a ring from his pocket and forwarded it infront of my eyes.I looked at it bluntly.I slowly got up with help from rayan and layed my back on rayan's chest.I took the ring from anirudh's hand.

"Come near to me and show me your left hand anirudh." I said strictly,not able to stay back.He looked bluntly.He came closer and forwaded his hand.

I held his left hand and clipped the ring into his ring finger.Anirudh reminded silent in disbelief.I pulled his sleeve closer to me as his cheeks touched mine.

"I love you Anirudh." I whispered into his ears.He faced me in fearfully.

I quickly captured his lips and kissed.Rayan looked the other side.And anirudh was confused with my intension.I closed my eyes peacefully as my last wish was made perfectly.And gently unwrapped my lips from his.Anirudh looked desperate.He gasped. He wasnt able to feel my snoring breathing.

"Anika.. Anika " Anirudh soothing called. I had no response.

Anirudh cried.He held my hand to check my pulse.He was shock and dismute.He wrapped me in his arms and cried out loud.Meanwhile rayan was in a monostrous stage.

"Anika..." Anirudh cried out wrapping me around his arm.

To be continued...

A/N

Unfortunately,Anika is more.

Im sure you guys hate me for not letting anika and anirudh to be united.The story has to go on its flow.So,I had to write it this way.Honestly to say I wasn't willing to end up their love this way.But the moral of the story and the love of this book carries after this.Stay tunned for more intresting moments.

I never thought I'll write a story this emotional.Im not sure if it was that emotional for you guys.But if you imagine this part in visuals you'all will be in tears.Because I was.

Once Again Thank you all for reading my story.