Epilouge

After 3 years..

Anirudh entered the auditorium,staring at the set they have decorated for their graduation.
Reds and white balloons adorned around the hall.The stage was decorated grandly with home screen theatre.

Yes..Yes !! Its graduation Day for Anirudh and his friends!! Anirudh will be getting his graduated certificate.

Anirudh looked around all the people mingling,wearing formal dress code.

The boys wore white formal shirt and black pants.The girls wore white formal shirt and 3/4th skirt untill their knee.And wore their graduation dress upon it.

Anirudh went inside his dressing room and looked at his reflection.He was really nervoused and tensed.He didn't know the reason why he was that nervoused.
Anirudh has wished more about attending his graduation day with anika.But now he is attending the function as a single person.

Not to be tensed and nervoused anirudh closed his eyes and imagined how will he react if anika was beside him.He chuckled himself imagining weirdly.

"Hey there,Mr.Rudh." A deep familiar voice said closer to his ear.

Anirudh smiled,knowing who it is,placing his hand over her.

"My chipmunk is here." Anirudh stated.

Abinaya frowned.

"I should have thought of another idea to trick you.But dam this stupid mirror just ruined.I have no luck now." Abinaya said,taking her hands off of Anirudh's eyes.

Anirudh turned around to face Abinaya.

"You would have had better luck few hours back." Anirudh said,referring to his free time when he was all alone.

Abinaya smirked.She realized she wouldn't have listened to Joey's ideas.As he was the one who gave her this idea.

"What are you thinking of? " Anirudh asked,with a questioning look.

"Nah..nothing!! I need to do something evil to joey.As he was the main culprit." Abinaya said.

"Hahahah !! Knew it would be him.Who would have given this lame idea to trick me." Anirudh said,chuckling.

Abinaya tapped him on his shoulder friendly.Anirudh laughed under his breath as it didn't hurt him much.Abinaya is 9 years old now.Anirudh was shuttered seeing how abi grew up and how the time flu away.Each doings of abi reminded of anika to anirudh.And now Abinaya is here to attend anirudh's graduation with vaish.

"Okay,Okay stop!! Lets go down.." Anirudh said,chuckling.

Abinaya smirked.And she went down holding anirudh's hand.

"Ani,you look smart in this dress." Abinaya commented.

"Thank you,baby !! " Anirudh said,with a cute smile on his face.

"Hey man !" Joey came up behind Anirudh,giving him a tight hug.

Abi looked innocently at Joey.Wishing to get a hug from joey.

"Hello,Mr.chocolate boy.No hug for me haan!?" Abinaya asked,sadly.

"why not!? " Joey said,lifting up his eyebrows.

Abinaya wided her hands widely open for a hug.Joey kneed down on his one leg and hugged abi tightly.

"But did my idea work to trick ani." Joey asked in whisper.

"No.idiot! " Abi pouted,in anger backing away the hug.

"You, look great man." Anirudh commented,after the hug.