Part-18

Party Time Starts

We all entred the karaoke club...Everyone started to enjoy their time.. Well the boys were having their own time..Nisha and mahima joined them..!! But I was sitting on the couch with a juice and I was watching how they enjoying...

The party hall was rocking with superb latest hit songs..Especially the song "Nah..Nah..Chennai city gangsta.Selfish pulla..Chella kutti and forgot to say abi's favorite song aluma doluma was also cracking the party hall..!!"

Anirudh noticed me sitting alone on the couch...he came and forced me to come and join the fun..!! I hesitated at first but then he holded my hand and took me to the place where everyone was having fun..!! Well I even danced with them and it was way much fun..!! So many funny moments happened during when we danced because we made rayan and mahima to dance for a romantic song...they did and everyone got their turned to do a romantic dance..!! Meanwhile joey was like to rayan "machan dei make anirudh and anika to dance..!" I was like "weyhhhh no way...stop this fun !! No way...are you guys kidding !?" I puzzled... mahima was like "hey come yaar this is not fair...We All did so you have to do it either..!!" I was still hesitating and I was arguing but they kept forcing...

I saw ani's face reaction...his face reaction was like "deii...Please just for them naah..!!" He didn't talk..I read on his eyes what he actually wanted to say..So then I agreed that I will dance...Well they made the DJ to play my most favorite song "Oh penne..!" That second when I heard the first tune of it... I was like "how will I dance for this..!?" Mahi was like "You don't need to do anything just look at Anirudh...you will forget everything" I literally laughed when mahima said that...So when this line came up

"Aezhu Kadal Thaandi Unakaaga Vanthene
Unthan Alai Vanthu Kadal Seruthey

Vennilavai Vetti Mothirangal Seivene
Athu Unai Sera Oli Veesuthey.."

Anirudh just turned romantic and he carried at the end of the part line of the song.. I was just surprised and stunned when he actually did that... It was way romantic...

So then right after that the cake was arrived at the party hall and rayan cut it !! We all were screaming like hell "Happy Birthday Jijuuu..!!" (Well,that's his nickname where mahi named..!!) Everyone was applying the cake on his face and playing...

Well I felt so tried to take a break I went get some drink and have it while I was having a sight seeing at the beach... I informed nisha and went to the beach... I didn't know that anirudh followed me... "Boo!! Heyy loosu..what you doing here !?" Anirudh asked Firstly I jerked myself then I replied "Nahh..nothing just came to have a sea breeze over here !?" Anirudh was like "Oh really..!! So why don't we have a sit over the sand there !?" He asked sweetly... I said "sure" so we went to a far place and sat on the sand...

Few hours later ...

I holded anirudh's hand tightly and layed my head on his shoulder...He layed his head on my head..!! I felt like asking Anirudh about Nainaa just to check if he remembers her..!! So,I began like "Ani...do you know any of your relatives over here !?" I asked politely..Anirudh looked a bit curious why am I suddenly opening a topic like about his relatives...!! "Noo..I don't think so I know !!" He answered I didn't leave the topic just like that...I started to ask him more questions like "if he knows anyone from his dad's side.." He got fed up...And he was like "Nika..!! What's wrong with you !? Out of the blue why are you asking about my relations now..!?" I was casually like "I just wanna know...So that you can go meet them right..I'm sure it's has been years since you and your family meet them...It would be great if you go meet them.." Anirudh was thinking.. "Hrmm...you're right nik !! But I really remember them and I have talked to anyone..!" He said...I realised that he doesn't remember anything and more what uncle is true... "But...Anirudh cut off my thinking..!" I was like "What !? But !? " "But I remember my mom saying to me that my dad's sister lives her and recently her daughter died...! If I go meet them...I think there will be a problem...!" Anirudh said casually

I still didn't leave the topic...I was still continuting it by asking more question...In one sort of time Anirudh got mad at me... The time when he got mad at me was "when I was talking about Nainaa...I just said to him what I know about her and I asked this question "If you didn't see me first...You have been in a relationship with nainaa by now right !?"

So he looked frustrated... "Have you gonna mad nik !? Why would I do that !? You are talking about a nonsense topic...!? Look here you're only my life... Even if I have seen Nainaa in my life..I wouldn't have fallen for her because she is my cousin...more over like a sister to me !! You please stop this..!" He shouted at me..

My mindvoice was like "You already did fall for her ani...Your first love is Nainaa..!" I just looked at him...I didn't talk...!! We had a pin drop silence for a while...Then I again began to talk about her without my knowledge and presence..And it took us to argue and fight...We both got into a very big arugement for the first time.. Anirudh couldn't take it anymore...!!

"Anika...enough is enough... I'm saying this for the last time in my heart its only you !! YOU ONLY !! None other girls can't come in...Please don't talk like a stupid..!!" He yelled and left the place... He seemed to be so mad at me... I didn't talk about nainaa anymore...I told him not to leave the place but he didn't listen to me and he left... I hurted Anirudh a lot today...guilty feeling started to muddle my head and it made to feel sad for hurting ani so much for the time and not understanding him.. I didn't know what to do so I just sat near the sea...I was clueless..!! But yet again what I realised was anirudh totally doesn't remember about his past..!! But I still had the same feeling which is "he should get to know about his past..!"

To be continued...

A/N

I don't really know what I wrote in this part...I hope you all will love it !! I personally wanna thank @lydia_rudh for suggesting your followers to read my story...

Information - I just came to know that my part 6 of my story wasn't published yesterday due to some problem...!! So please do check it and vote it guys 🙈

Thank you so much to my follwers/readers for "287 views , 88 votes..." I'm really happy with this because just in two days I have earned this much !! And this really means a lot to me !! Please keep voting and commenting....!! 🙏💖

Forgot to say I have something for you all you which is "Do you guys think will Anirudh talk to Anika after this !? Will they be together like before !?" Keep guessing and comment below 😋😚

(Kind note -DONT FORGET TO VOTE!!)