Part-22

In search of abinaya..

Anirudh and Rayan furiously rushed to go find for abi..!! I stood there like a statue with my blooded tears..!! I didn't know what to do..What was all muddling on my head Abinaya's sudden disappearance..!! I couldn't believe that I actually lost my niece without my knowledge..I'm such a careless idiot..

"Anika...!! What happened !? Lets go look for abi..!" Anirudh tensely spoke up.. I didn't utter a word..I was just trolled and depressed.. "Anikaa !! Nikaa..!" Anirudh shooked me by holding my waist...I blinked my eyes and I came to the reality world..!! "What happened da !? Why are crying !? Whats wrong..!" Anirudh cupped my cheeks and asked.. Without thinking I hugged anirudh and placed my head on his chest "Ani..Its all my fault... I'm the one who lost abi..!! I shouldn't have left her all alone and came here !" I said with my sold crying voice... Anirudh was shocked by my words..

He pulled me off from him...His hands went towards my hair and he lifted up my face to face him.. "What are you saying have you gone mad !? How could it be you the reason for abi's sudden disappearance..!!" Anirudh asked softly.. "Me and abi went to the icecream parlor to buy icecream..So then when I saw this place and it really catched my eyes to stay here...So,I left her just like that over there without my knowledge..!! Its all my mistake da...I'm an idiot !! How am I going to face vaish and abinash now !?" I cried..

"Stop talking like an idiot first...Look here you're not the cause of abi's disappearance..!! She would have went somewhere in searching for you..!! Lets first go see if she is in the icecream parlor..!! I'm there with you don't worry nik..!!" Anirudh consoled sweetly... He linked his hand into mine and took me to the icecream parlor..I followed him wiping up tears..!! We reached the place and looked for abi... We even asked the staffs in there if they seen her somewhere..!! I looked at anirudh with my dull face when everyone said "They didn't see abi" He brought his hand towards my shoulder and said "Bayapudathaa...She would somewhere here..!! Lets go see where is vaish and everyone !"

Vaish and others where in the entrance of the restaurant place..!! I saw vaish sitting on the chair with so much of depression..!! I quickly ran to her and hugged her and cried as much as I could..!! Vaish consoled me !! It was just the opposite.. I'm the one who should console her and give strong words to her because she knows how much Abinaya means to me and how much I love her.. "I'm sorry vaish..!! I'm the cause for this..!! I should have holded abi's hand wherever I went..I shouldn't have left abi alone..!" I convinced.. vaish shockingly looked at me..!! She didn't speak a word..!! Anirudh,and others were still in search of abi..

Joey came in and he said "It's getting late..The manager having been shouting at us since its time to close the restaurant..!" Mahi asked "whats the time now !? And where is brother abinash !?" Rayan spoke up without losing his breath "Its 11:00..He is looking for abinaya at the beach side and nisha is looking for abi at the back side of this place..!"

"Hello madam..!! Its getting late for us to close the shutter..!! If you need any help you can go meet the management of this resort..!" The man in the lobby sopke respectedly..!!

We all decided to leave the restaurant with our dull faces..!! We lost our hope and I was totally depressed and I was in a situation of almost about to faint..!! Anirudh wrapped me with warm hands..!! We all were stepping out ourselves from the restaurant...Just then a voice from front spoke up..!! Me and vaish looked out with our depressed face..!! It was Joey who was basically screaming "Guys..!! Guys...Abinaya is here !! Abi here..!" Everyone towards the way were Joey pointed his way..!! I ran first before everyone reached the destination...!! Abi than came running towards me when she saw me !! I slowed down myself when I saw the person behind abi..!! I didn't know whether to feel happy nor to feel shocked..!! Vaish hugged abi and everyone surrounded around abi.. My eyes was just on the person who brought our abi back..!! My eyes looked shocked..!! And that person grinned a smile at me and went...!! I was just freezed...

To be continued...

A/N

Hello to all my lovely readers :) I know this part was kinda boring since I didn't really much about this part !! I will try to make it more interesting on the next parts..

"But Do you guys have any idea on who would be the person brought abi back to us !?"

Thank you all for 853 reads and 193+ votes...!! You guys are just so sweet :) Thanks for reading and more specifically thanks for the love !!