Part-28

I smirked in disbelief.I fell down when my jaw dropped in shock.I was just freezed when I saw mahima on the floor with pool of blood.To check her pulse I pushed myself to near and held her hand.With my left hand I turned her face to face me.Mahima's face was demolished with blood.I gasped.As soon as I came to know she is no more alive.

I screamed out loud "Mahima".. I cried out mahi...mahi...!! I slapped myself on my cheeks for losing my friend.

Anirudh and others came running to my room hearing my screams.They were tensed why I was screaming. I stood up and walked away from the bathroom to tell everyone about this.Just in time they came.I quickly ran and hugged anirudh.

"Ani...Ani..!! Mahi.." I cried.pointing my index finger to the bathroom.

Rayan went inside.The moment when he saw mahima dead.He losed his hopes and cried seeing mahima in that stage.He lifted up her head and placed it on his lap.Meanwhile joey and nisha was convincing him.Anirudh looked suspicious.

I was depressed I couldn't take the fact that mahima just left us.I wondered what would have happened to mahima.

"Anika.Tell me who did this!?" Rayan asked,angrily.

I starred at rayan."I don't know how this happened rayan.I came to take my band and found mahima like this." I spoke brokenly.

"Stop it Anika.Stop it." Rayan said,angrily.

"Rayan I'm saying the truth.I dont really know what happened!?" I said.

"You do know who did this! Speak out!? Didn't nainaa do this!? You're a researcher right.then why are you mumbling!? " Rayan pouted.

"Nainaa..No.." Anirudh cut of me and he asked "Who is nainaa!?" I looked down sadly.

Joey and Nisha shouted "Rayan shut the hell up." Rayan gave a anger look at them "you guys just up!? I have losed my mahi.Will you guys be able to give her life back to me!? " he cried.

"Rayan..Please understand I dont really know how this incident happened." I said with my tears rolling down. "Dont hide anika..Nainaa is the cause for mahima's death." Rayan said.

I went near rayan to convince him.Just then Anirudh pulled my waist and asked "Who is nainaa!?" I looked down as I didn't wanted to speak about it to him now.

Rayan was just heart broken and stressed.He cant digest that mahima just left this world. "Anika answer him.Im not willing to hide anything more after this incident." Rayan spoke keeping face smirked.

I didn't have the guts to talk to anirudh about this.But he kept on asking me about nainaa.Joey and Nisha reminded silent as they didn't want the arugement to go worse.

"Ani.Nainaa is your cousin.We actually came her to safe you from nainaa.But I can assure that for mahima's death nainaa is not the cause!" I said,looking down on the floor.

Anirudh looked bluntly. "What are you saying!? Nainaa is my cousin!?" I looked at him in disbelief.

"Yes anirudh.I know you going to be mad at me for this.As I cant hide anything more im going to split it out.You and nainaa were in love.You guys were about to get engaged officially but some incident happened and you met with an accident.So you basically forgot everything which happened in your past life.We are here with your dad's guidance.He is the one who help me on this tricky job since me and your dad came to know that you're in danger." I confessed.

Anirudh starred at me like anything.He couldn't get what I was actually saying!? "In what danger am I in!? " he asked lifting up his eyebrows.

"Nainaa wants you.She badly wants you back!" I said. "She is not alive,so how can she get me!? " anirudh said,chuckling