Part-9

Anirudh went inside his room by arguing with me and locked the room...I went behind shouting like "You should come with me and that's final.." He didn't listen to me at all and that kinda made me upset...

I was standing outside of his room and I was calling him out like a kid..my voice turned to be so dull and cry voice !! When anirudh didn't respond to me..!! I just left the place without informing him... So then I said bye to uncle and aunty... And I left his house..!!

(Anirudh's point of view)

Anirudh came out of his room..searched for me !? He asked his mom "Mii..where is anika!?"
"She just now left the house da..!!" His mom replied sweetly.. Anirudh was like "Oh shit !! I'm pretty sure she felt so sad for not responding her..."

Anirudh quickly rushed to his room and he grabbed his jacket and
left his house taking his car key
from the key door..!! Anirudh went inside his and started...he drove so slowly as much as he could...he looked for me all around the street near his house...and finally he saw me in the bus stop which was a miles far away from his house...

That red BMW car which is bright to see and I was pretty sure that its anirudh...I pretended sad..!! I was like "I had no idea about him" anirudh came near to me "Hey baby... I'm sorry !! You want me to come for the movie right! Come let's go now..!" He holded my hand...

I took of my hand with my angrily look... "I'm sorry ma..please" anirudh said with his sad face...I didn't want to beg him in front of many people in the streets..Which is like so embracing and awkward to see..

So I was like okay come let's go... I said with my casually smile!! We both went inside our car and anirudh was like "konjam sirikulam la.. !!" I didn't smile I just looked around...

" The reason why I said I won't come is because since my childhood I have never watched horror movies cause of a childish fear..!! And more over I have never read story book which is based on horrors!? " Anirudh explained his reason sweetly...I looked at him with my jerked eyes.. That second my mind voice was like "If he comes to know that I do researchers about ghosts!! Will he leave me!? " I touched his hand and I asked him

" So,this is the only reason..you don't like watching horror movies!!"Anirudh was like "Ehmmm..I can't say I don't like..I love to watch it but then I won't able to control my fears when I watch it.."
I smiled at him...

And I said "you don't worry...I'll just be right beside when you watch horror movies!" So we reached the mall..!!

And we went to the cine Plex.. Anirudh was surprised to see rayan and mahima over there!? He was like "What are you both doing here!?" I was like "They both are lovers so what they do here!?" I apparently teased...anirudh blushed..!! So then I asked rayan did he get the tickets for me and anirudh !! Okay,so we both got the tickets and we went inside...

Rayan and mahima went some where... Anirudh was so calm watching the movie but when a scary scene comes..he gets himself jerked..!! I holded his hand so tight..!! That moment when the ghost appeared so near to the big screen..

Anirudh closed his eyes...Hugging my jacket.. "Dei..Deii..!! Leave my jacket and look there!!" I was playing with him.. He was like "Poodiii... Its so scary... How come you're watching it without fear!?" I laughed so hard when he asked me that...I covered him so close to me...My hands were on his shoulder..!! He was basically laying on my shoulder!!

Then the movie was over and we left the cine plex.. So then anirudh dropped me in my house.. It was getting late for him to go to his house.. So,like when I reached my house..I played a game with him saying that my phone is lost..!! Anirudh was tensed ...

I pretended myself like I'm searching for it..and even anirudh was looking for my phone...but my phone was inside my bag only..!!He was like "It must have went under your seat...check it over there!" He was so in sincere looking for my phone..!!

I kindly cupped his face to face me and kissed him on his cheeks..!! He was stunned and surprised !! "I guess today I made you to be so frasurated because of my stupid acts that I did today in your house..so well yeah I felt like giving you this!"I said with my shyness smile...

Anirudh looked me so romantic..He couldn't believe that I actually kissed him...!! We both were looked at our each other eyes for soo long..!! Then like I opened the door to go out..!!

He grabbed my waist and asked with his dashing cute smile "when will I get a surprise like this one again!?" I was like "yennaku mood vandhaa thaaruven my potato and for now I'm leaving bye..!" Anirudh blushed and said "okay bye...loosu"

I entered inside my room...I saw abi with bandage on her hand and leg..!! I was got frasurated myself.. "Abi...what happened to you!?" I asked her with my tensed voice...

"I was riding my cycle so slowly and I was going in corner only...Some one came so fast in their car and dashed me wantedly...when I got up from the place..that idiot went off !!" Abi said with her shaky voice...

I called vaish...She was in her room folding her clothes... "Akka why you didn't call me when something like this happened to abi!" I asked ...she kept quite and she was doing her work so causally..."Nee enna kettalum mummy won't say anything..!!" Abi said cutting of my speech with vaish...

I turned and look at her..!!"Heyy...Weren't you wounded yourself..Where is the bandgae!?" I asked like I don't know whats going on...So then I came to know that abi was playing with me...And I started to chase her doing a very serious act like that...During our funny play time we took funny pics of us rolling on our bed and I posted some of them on my Instagram..!! "Saying Having Fun With My Baby.."And I went to have my dinner...

Just right after that I was back with researching stuffs...then suffered for sleep..!! So I took my phone checked all my social medias... Those comments for my pic from my friends were so funny..And I had a big laugh out reading them all...!!

Then anirudh caught me online after so long..usually its hard for me to see online on social media... He was basically talking to me with his love feels and just kept teasing him..!! Talking him made to sleep and I slept off by keeping naainaa's book open...

The next day morning...

I woke up so late like around in the lunch time...None was in my home when I woke up..I had no idea where everyone went..!! So,I called vaish through our home telephone..

"Hey..nikaa sorry da without informing you we left the house...I have made veg sandwich and kept it for you... Will be home by evening..!! If you're going out give the key to our neighbour and go okay..!!" Vaish spoke in phone continuously without letting me to speak... "Ohh god..!! Leave that all first tell me where are you!?" I asked with my sleepy voice...

"We're in dental check up for abi..!" Vaish said and I was like "okay then I cut the call" and I went to take shower and planned to wear my white checked shirt which anirudh loves me wearing that..!! So then when I was combing my hair...I saw few papers were flipping away by the wind through the mirror view...

I turned to see it..and it was nainaa's book !! I was like "Oh shit..!! Who opened this book and kept...!?" I puzzled myself.. And I was like apparently turning the pages of the book...I noticed something was written starting "I'm" I turned the page so fast to see what it was written...!! "IM WAITING FOR YOU ANIRUDH!" my eyes were rolled up with a shock when I read it...

To be continued...