Part-27

Day 2 in Mayavanam..

Morning Bloomed...

The rays of sunlight sprinkled through my room curtain..I blinked my eyelids and opened slowly to wake up.I reached for my phone from the table.I slide to unlock to check the time.."Its 7:00am" I said to myself.With a yawning face I slowly got down of my bed and made myself to walk briskly to the bathroom.

Mahima and Nisha were sleeping peacefully..Didn't wanted to disturb them.So I myself forwarded my steps downstairs right after freshening up.But before that I peeked into anirudh's room making sure if they all are asleep.As my wish the three boys are so sleeping peacefully.

I slowly stepped my foot on the stairs to go down and reached to the dinning table.The maid there made a cup of coffee for me.Taking the cup of coffee I moved myself to the garden.Just then a thought popped into my head "Everyone is sleeping its the right time for you to go have look at the house you aimed." I placed the coffee cup on the table near by and thought how will I enter that house!? Should i jog around that house area. I apparently with a naked eye looked at my foot and said "Jog around!? With this leg!? Like seriously Anika!" I sighed..I started to walk out of the gate.

I reached to the house gate and starred how im going to speak and see if it is nainaa.I reculantly knocked the gate's handle.No one from the house came to look outside.I knocked again.No response.I knocked again hardly untill the handle rod sounded heavy.There someone came from the doorstep and asked "Yess!? Who is it!?" A voice spoke up by the doorstep.I scanned that person from top to bottom.As what i thought it could be nainaa but it wasnt her.She was an old lady who looked like a servant who works in that house."hello!? Who are you!?" The old lady asked.

I was just starring at her.The lady waved her hand infront of my eyes and asked in a anger tone "who are you!? What are you doing here!?" I gasped."oh!! I...I came to..." I mumbled with words didn't know what to speak. The old lady smirked."you came to!? What do you..!?" I interrupted in between "I need some old newspapers..Me and my friends live in that house we came here for a project.So we need some newpapers.Could you please lend me some!?" I asked in disbelief.The lady sniffed and went to take the old newspapers.I stayed outside wondering where nainaa would be!! Just then the lady came with a bunch of newspapers..I just took some of newspapers and left the place by wondering.

I stepped in my foot inside our gate and I heard someone is calling me "Miss..wait!" I turned around to look who is it!? It was the security who kept on looking at me the day when I came.He began to speak "Dont stay here.The people here wont leave you to stay happy.You're in a danger.They will kill you." I looked in  disbelief by what the security was trying to say.He again repeated "when you leave this place,only your body will leave to your graveyard.!" I starred at the security like "has he gone mad!?" I noticed that his eyes didn't look at me his eyes were pointing somewhere and his was talking like a robot. "Have you gone mad!? Whatever you're saying is just stupid." I said by crossing my fingers and left the place.Meanwhile when I was walking towards the entrance of the house I turned and looked at the security.He gave an evil look at me.I turned around went on by thinking why did he say like that!?

I sat down On the sofa and kept the newspapers beside! I relaxed myself as the weather is teribble hot at the time "10" the sun started to heat up. Joey and rayan came down with a happy face.

"Good morning nik!? Woke up so early." Rayan said,with a small grin on his face.Joey interrupted "how did you manage yourself to come down with your wounded leg." I sniffed with words.

"I...No,my leg is fine.Its not paining now.!" I said,smilingly.Joey and rayan sat beside me filling up the place and they looking at the newspapers.