Part-15

Anirudh was like"ohh appdiya..appo kudu !? My mind voice was like "anika..thaeryama vaaya kududhu maatikitiya!? " I was like "hrmm okay fine I will give but close your eyes" anirudh closed his eyes as I said...

I went near him and cupped his face.. I didn't feel like fooling him yet again as I fooled him more than x times..!! So "first I kissed him on his forehead" then "I went on to his eyes and then his nose and then to his ears..." He felt the love..as I was kissing him on his ears...he touched "my hip and pressed it harder..!! "

And then I reached the main place!! I took a very long breath and prepared myself to kiss him..Just then my mom called "Anika!? Anika!?" I was like "Mom calling... Shall I give you next time!?"Anirudh was like "Okay sweetie..!!" And smiled at me romantically..

So,then I first left my room and then anirudh went inside his room.. "Yesssss... Momieee..!!" I said with my chuckled laughs and hugged her from the behind as she was sitting on the sofa...It was just me,mom,vaish ,abinash and dad was in the living hall talking..

Abi was in the garden playing with "burno" and with my friends!! So I took the topic of me going to "mayavanam" after spending some couples of days in chennai !! My mom didn't agree !! She was like "Are you serious nika!? How will you handle things alone !?  Unnaku yedhachum onnuna we won't be able to bare it !" I consoled my mom with my heart souring words and told vaish help me out to make mom agree for it !? Vaish was like "Ehmm... Maa avaluku onnum aagadhu" her voice sounded like not so satisfied...

I looked at her like "Why did I even tell her to talk!?" I begged to my mom to agree somewhere!? She was so keen on her decision...I went to my dad. I hugged him sweetly.."Daduu.. You love me right !? You have pasam on me more than Vaishnavi right !? Daduu you know I love doing my job so why don't you explain to mom about this..!! Please daduuu!?" I said to him sweetly and politely..

"Lal..why don't you let her..avaadhaan solldrala avaluku onnum aagadhunu !? Please da...!!" My dad spoke to my mom romantically..and my mom became flat with my dad's words and she finally agreed...!! I was jumping like an idiot..."Dadyy..Neega over chellam kudukuringa...idhu seri ilaa..!! She is taking over advantage..!" Vaish said with her strict voice.. I was like "You got married ! So you shut up..from now on he will have more pasam on me and on abi..!"Meanwhile my brother in law was like "I like this point..! Give me a high5 nik..!"

We both gave a high5 together...Vaish starred at abinash like anything and I was giving my evil smile.. "Ehmm... Don't ice now !! When you get married you'll understand the real love about parents.. Abi'um appdiyae unna maathiri vaayadi aah irukah!" Vaishnavi started to blabber..

So then I spent my time with my parents after years !! They were quite happy seeing me happy...Just then my brother in law started to sketch a plan for us to enjoy our holidays !! He listed down so much places such as "Mahabalipuram,VGP,Skywalk mall and phoenix.. and so many new places like resorts!!"

We quited mahabalipuram..the reason because its a historical place so then we decided to check out the other places..So after a while me and abinaya were playing in the garden with our burno !!

A/N

I'm sorry guys if this part was kinda boring...especially the middle part !! The upcoming part will be outta more romantic so please bare with me.. And Please don't forget to vote for my story and thanks for the who have been voting from the beginning !! 😘 ❣