Part-10

I starred at the book like anything... "There is no use of starring at book..let me go see uncle now and tell this to him..!" I just left everything like that and locked the house handed the key over to my neighbor..!!

I reached uncle's officie in a span of time..I asked to the receptionist is anirudh's dad inside... "Can I go see him..!!" The receptionist said I can go in..so then I opened the door by puzzling myself...

I stepped my foot in and I was like "Uncle..Uncle" my eyes suddenly got to see anirudh on the seat.. "Hey Nikaa..what'a coincidence !? I was just talking about you to my dad and you're here..!! Okay so come with me I'm taking you to a place!!" Anirudh said my holding waist with his much excitements..

I didn't show any excitements on
my face...I reminded silent and uncle was looking at me like why I came inside his room panicked..!!

"Ani...I'll come with you where ever you call me but can I talk to your dad for few mins privately!? If you don't mind!?" I asked to him by facing down at his toes.."Yeah..sure nik..!! I will wait for you in the car park okay..!" Anirudh said sweetly and he left the place..!!

As soon anirudh left the place...I began to talk to uncle about the book..."look at this uncle what's written over there..and I found this just a few hours but when I read nainaa's history I didn't see this...well these pages where blank..! And look at the date..!" I said to Uncle looked the book tensely and he noticed the date was "1/2/2015" so that means this book was written like a few months ago..!?" Uncle asked me "Yes..uncle it is... Likewise you said to me that you think nainaa is still alive..!" So in my calculation even I think nainaa's alive and she wants to meet anirudh so badly...Well,no time to talk much...I just want to know how you got this book and who handed this book this to you and I want to see nainaa's photo..!" I said tensely and I was rushing myself..

Uncle searched for nainaa's photo is locker... "Here this nainaa's photo and I got this book from my workers who takes care of my house in "Mayavanam" uncle said I looked at nainaa's photo... She looked gorgeous awwff !! and she looked young in that pic..!! "Uncle without further I do.. I want to see nainaa !!" I said with my brisk voice and uncle starred at me like anything..his reaction was like "What do you mean!?"

I mean I need to go India and take anirudh with me !! " I said with my brisk voice.. Uncle was speechless...he was out of words when I said that..!!

"Uncle I got no time..you decide and tell me...I have to leave..its time !" I said and I left the place.. Anirudh was waiting for me out of the gate inside his car..I got in with my dashing smile and I asked him "So where are you taking me !?" Anirudh blushed and he said "Its a surprise..!" I reminded silent by smiling at him...My mind voice was like "Where the hell is taking me !" By the way anika thanks for wearing my favorite shirt..!! Anirudh said

I was like "Idhu thaerinji irundhaa naa indha sattaiya poottae irukamatten!" I said and giggled "Yen di!? Anaalum indha sattai la nee summara thaan iruka!" Anirudh by lifting up his eyebrows... I pinched his ears when he said that... Anirudh laughed and he was driving so slowly...

To be continued..