Part-6

I went to my locker lobby and took the book !! Just then I saw joey...
he was taking somethings out from his locker...I called him out !!
"Hey Joey..!! I'm going home..If anyone ask just inform them that I left..!" I said causally

"hey nikaa...why are you leaving so early !? If don't mind can I drop you !?" Joey asked lifting up his eyesbrows...I was like "Nahhh..!! Its okay joey...I called my bro in law..he said he will come !!" I said and I left the place without looking at joey...

Well , abinash came to my college even abi came...!! When abi saw me she was like "Anieeee....!!" And She smiled I just went inside the car and sat in front..."where is anirudh!?" Abi asked with her happiness feels.. "He is in class abi..so he is not here " I said

Abi keep quite after that...either I was quite...!! My bro in law was
noticing my silence and he was surprised by that !! Because he knows
very well about me that I won't be silent for a while... He didn't dare to ask me anything...

He dropped me and abi in our house and he went to pick up vaish!! As soon as I opened the door..
Abi started to jump and sing "aluma doluma aaisalangadi maaluma" and she went inside her room to play with her dolls!! I sat on the sofa for a while and I was just relaxing closing my eyes!!

When I closed my eyes that bad thoughts popped up
into my mind again!!Which was keeping appearing in my dark screen "Naainaa...Anirudh...
Naainaa..Aniruh" I tired to open my eyes but I couldn't ...I had no idea why!??? I pushed up my eyelids harder and I woke up tensely...

I grabbed my bagpack and ran inside my room ..I shut the door and locked it !! I threw away my bag on the bed and went inside the washroom to wash my face...

I looked at the mirror and talked to myself .."Anika...!!! You better read the whole and know what had actually happened in nainaa's life...And you have promised yourself that you'll surely help uncle in this thing... More over its something related to anirudh's life...you better help it out! Do you want ani in your life or not!?"
I realized..

Yes!! Yes!! I need anirudh in my life..he love me truly....I need him!!" I washed up my face again !!! I came out of the washroom wiping my face up.... I opened my room door and kept it wide!! Since abi is in house...

I didn't want her search for me and get scared... I took the book and started to read the part where I stopped!!! The part from the book

I loved anirudh truly and lived my life just for him...I did everything for him...!!
And yes,even anirudh did the same...Frankly to say we both were in a relationship...!!
We both were like made for each
other couple..!! We do fall in some misunderstandings but in a while we both will come back to normal..!! Even though we both were still studying..
our parents wanted us to get engaded so then we all our families went to India..Our hometown is "Mayavanam" but our engagement is in a big hotel in the city "chennai" we stayed in our hometown with our families... It was our engagement day.. My parents and Ani's parents went first in the car...me and ani came alone by driving... We were happily on our way to chennai !! But suddenly in the middle of our journey...!! Some strangers came with weapons and stopped us... They were totally behaving wrong to us...they hit anirudh hardly for no reason and they misbehaved to me..!! I couldn't help ani and he was also not able to help me!! Anirudh was hurted badly on his forehead when they hitted him with a iron rod... I was just on the floor watching everything...I totally lost myself I was like an idiot seeing my love in a danger...where I wasnt able to help him out....!! "

I gasped myself turning the pages again and again there was nothing... My eyes were overloaded with tears..!! I couldn't believe that anirudh was already in love...and he have faced so many problems his life... Tears started to overflow one side on my eyes at the same time I wanted to know more about naaina!!

I wanted to know what happened after that..!! But other thought also popped into my head !! Which was "anirudh has so many times told me that this is his first love and he have never looked up to see any girl !!"

I thought to myself "is anirudh lying !? Why does he has to lie to me !? I said to myself....

I was so in deep thinking..until I couldn't realise that my phone was ringing and abi was beside me..!! "Anieee...!! Your phone is ringing!!" I tensely looked up the screen of my phone... Its a call from anirudh..!! I remained silent ...didn't know whether to pick up his call or not...!!

To be continued...