Part-2

Part-2
" What are you guys doing here without me !? " I asked with my angrily face..
"hrmmm..!! Hrmm..!! "
Joey sniffed

"Naah!! We were just talking about our "ENGLISH" professor !! Mahima giggled and replied !! I went and sat beside Ryan and asked the
"Ohhh! What's so special about him today !?" I asked curiously like nodding my head...

"Anii!! You won't believe this...!! I was called by the principal regarding the short film that we took a week ago!! And guess what the principal himself is in love with the name we used as our title "Bold Head" our English professor just was right beside me and this guy Ryan was like
"We actually got that name from our English professor sir"

you should have seen the professor's reaction...I'm pretty sure he was pissed when I apparently said that

"we got inspired by his bold head" Joey was laughing and saying this to me with so much of realistic feel...

"And now the whole college is calling him as "Bold Head" and we're looking at it and laughing like a brat!!! Rayan said by giggling...

I couldn't believe at first the way rayan and joey said about the earlier incident it totally made me to laugh in the early morning..!!

So,basically we were just talking and having some snacks... And then other side mahima was sipping her juice with the straw as everyone could hear creepy noise she makes !! Rayan was asking her to stop it as he feel it so irritating..!!
Mahima listened to him politely since rayan and mahima are in love so she couldn't resist his words..!!

I was having my french fires and was discussing some things with joey... Someone from behind covered my eyes and they were pranking me to guess who is behind..!!

I jerked myself when that person covered my eyes with their hands !! I was like touching their hand  for so many times to guess it out!! I was just calling out random names...

My friends could see me that I'm struggling with names !!
"Oh..oh..!! Now I finally found out who it is !? Nisha it's you right! Come on open my eyes now!!" I said by scratching my hands..

Everyone laughed out loud !! I was clueless... I was like "who the hell is covering my eyes!?" I took of the person's hand angrily as I got fed up of it and I turned to see it was... Anirudh !! You potato !!
So you we're the one who was hiding my eyes ah!? I started to tap him sweetly and friendly...

"Hey..Hey..I'm sorry I just wanted to see your reactions" ani said with his dashing cute smile...
I kept my face so dull like a kid when he said he wanted to see my reactions !!! He came and hugged me at the back friendly and came sat beside me.

Where is Nisha !? Why isn't she in college today !?" I asked puzzled "Hrmm Aniiee.. She is sick so she didn't come!" Joey said with his sad face...And it was time for us to go to our classroom...!!

We usually make our boring classes into a funny class ... Especially our maths class !!! After an hour...it was lunch break and after that we can do things what we want to..!!

"Heyy !! Nainaa look bold head is going !!" Anirudh said by winking his eyes!! I went near to my English professor and I was like "Hello sir.." And he greeted..Me and him were having short conversation in that small gap.. I sticked the "BOLD HEAD" paper on behind his head as everyone can see it...

And I was like to anirudh "Machii !! That was awesome Mann!!"
We both went to the canteen and we were saying about this incident...!!
We had so much fun after the class...

Our college got over and I was home with anirudh.. Since he wanted to meet my niece abi.. !!!
Ani and abi are like besties...
Abi be so close with ani more than she be with me..!!!

"Aniiiii.....Ani.....yayyy you're here!" Abi came out running
from her room !!
I was like "yeahhh I'm here babe come down...!!"
Abi came down running and she quickly went and hugged anirudh and he carried her...

I thought she was happy that i was back home but then I realized that she meant the other ani which is my potato "ANIRUDH"
I was like "You little kiddo..!! How could you cheat on me ahhann!?"

"I'm not cheating on you... I'm seeing my boyfriend after ages you know !!" Abi said with her cute evil smile...

I was like "uhhh boyfriend!? Then what about me abi!? You're a cheat!"

Anirudh was laughing looking at our kiddish fight...
"Arambichitiya!? College vittu vandhaa oodenae..??" Vaish said

"Paar Akka... Idhaa vaayasulayae un ponnu boyfriend vechi irukah!? This is too bad...!" I said crossing my fingers to my sister ...

"Avaaa vechi irundhaa yenna!? Neeyum vechiko naa enna thappu naa sollapooren!" Vaish said keeping her hands on my shoulder.. Mine while I noticed anirudh whispering something to abi !?

"hey ..what are you both talking about!?" I asked by lifting up my eyesbrows.. "Okay,fine nikaa... That's a secret between lovers !? Why are interfering into this!?" Abi said by raising up her eyes..

"You...dappa size la irundhutu ...evulo pesuriyae!! I will come and watch you after I freshen up!!" I said angrily and left the place..

To be continued