Part-7

The call got cut..!! Anirudh called again... I didn't feel like attending his call so I just turned my phone on silent mode...!!

I again looked at the book and thought what to do next!? I kept the book inside my bag and I took out my personal book where you can see only pictures and information's about ghost...!! And the other side I was searching about new informations about them on my laptop..!!

Abi was still inside my room playing with her doll..."Abi..seems like your daddy is home !! Go...go..go pamper him!! Don't leave him until he gets you chocolate!!" I said to her sweetly as I wanted her to leave since I'm doing something important..Which I don't want abi to know in her life ever!!

Abi went down running calling "Yayyy!!! Mummmy...!! Did you get me chocolate!??" Vaish hugged her and handed over her the chocolate and she asked where is anika!? "She is upstairs... I'm going to enjoy my day with chocolates..!"

  I was doing my work so sincerely... The more time I spend is with my laptop and my personal book..!! You can only see me with college books..only in college other than it will be in some corner of the world !! "Anika...Anikaa!? Open the door..!!" I causally went and opened the door..

it was vaish "Neenaee!!" I smiled and said.. Vaish saw my room like so messed up!! All the papers were scattered around my bed and books all around...Vaish wasn't that surprised to see my room like that... Because she knows once in a week my room will be messed up and particularly when I'm researching!!

She just stood there and she was like "what's all this man!? Oru ponnu ooda room ippdiya irukum!? Horror... Horror books ...Zombies...Vampires!?" Vaish looks and the way she said made me to giggle!! She sat on my bed...

" Akka..ippo un perachana enna!?" I asked.. "What happened in college today!?" Vaish looked down holding my "Ghost town mystery" book.. I looked like nothing had happened.. She again asked me what happened in college...

I was like "Nothing happened Akka..why!?" Vaish look at me "anika...I know well about you.. Unnaku poi solla vaaradhu... Tell me what happened!? Okay,fine nee solladhaa... Some buffoon have put a bad mark on you.. And you kept quite for that..!! Why didn't you give a tight slap on him!?"

I was like "Vaish ...this matter is over..please don't talk about it again!! Adhaan anirudh avan nalla adichitanae then what!? Its just normal over here to say that word... We're not in India.. We're in London for more than a year...so just leave it" I said normally...

"Okay fine whatever.. But what made you not to pick up Ani's call!?" Vaish asked I looked her like how does she know all this!? Ehmm..ehmmm... Anirudh call..!? What are you saying !? Vaish took my phone showed me...7 missed calls from anirudh...I looked at my phone..I grabbed it from her..

Vaish was like "If you leave this stupid researchers you will be well-good..." I didn't put her words into my head that so serious because I know that vaish totally loves what I'm doing...

Its all that she is showing hatered on it outside!!I just left my phone on charge..didn't think of calling ani back!! So,then I went to spend my time with abi...!! We both were playing fifa and even my brother in law Abinash joined...

Playing FIFA and losing the same game with abinash is just so much of fun ...that moment when he teases me is just life!! At that time I'll feel like I have got the best brother in law ever..!! We played till it was late night... Even vaish joined with us..!!

Abi slept off my lap...and I became so tried... I left the place carrying abi to my room..Vaishnavi and Abinash had their own time !! I didn't feel like disturbing them....

~ Morning bloomed so brightly..!! ~

Me and abi will wantedly sleep until 10 during weekends...!! During weekends me and abi does so much of galatta's were vaish will not be able to control us...!!

So,like me abi and abinash were in the garden playing with water when we both were actually planting..!! And vaish was doing yoga sincerely !! My brother in law smashed water on me and on abi...we both were enjoying it like hell...I totally become like a 5 years old kid..!!

I was noticing vaish... She was so sincerely doing her yoga...!! I wanted to do something to her..!! So i went to my bro in law and I whispered to him.."pour water on vaish mamaz" My bro in law was like "Your sister is going to slap me.."

"Adaaaa..yen akka'ku poi bayanthutu!! Give me that pipe...abi let's do it okay!?" I said...I and abi was like "Ready 1..2..3 and we splashed" vaish jerked like hell...she gave a weird look at us...we starred each other..thinking what she
is going to do !!

She took the bucket of water which was near her and she splashed it at us....My brother in law was capturing so much of pictures...when we're having fun with water...just by then Joey and mahima came to my house surprisingly... I saw them parking their car near my house gate...

"Ayyy mahi is here !! " I went to hug here but then I noticed that I'm fully drowned myself with water...!! "Hey..!? What's this !? Why so wet !?" Mahi asked meanwhile joey was like "I guess she was taking shower...she must have peeked us through her bathroom window..!" I looked at joey with my weird look...

"Shut up..!! Look over there abinaya is having fun...so yeah she is cause for me to see like this...okay guys you all go to the garden and stay there I will change my dress and come...!" I said ...

So then all came inside the house...Vaish started to make lunch for us..!! Abi was talking with joey.. Then we all had our lunch and joey,mahi was about to leave the house...!! I told joey to drop me in anirudh's house...And yes he did drop me there!!

I rang the bell !! And ani's mom opened the door..."Anika..." Ani mom smiled she was surprised to see me ... She hugged me and she was like "How are you!?" I talked with her for a while and then I asked her where is ani!? "He is still sleeping... I woke him up so many times..!! He is still sleeping!" Ani mom said I just smiled... Just by then uncle came...

I said with my low voice "Uncle I want to talk to you!" Uncle took me to his small office room in his house...!! "Yes ...tell me anika!? What is it!?" Uncle asked...

"Is anirudh in love with Nainaa still!? What happened to nainaa!? Where is she now!?" I asked by puzzlingly myself and uncle just kept starring at me..

To be continued...