Part-19

Anika At The Beach..

I was still at the beach sitting over there like I have no one for me...It's midnight..And I didn't feel like going to the room..!! I felt hurted for talking to anirudh like that..!! I was thinking "how I'm going to console anirudh and what I'm going to do after this..!" I really had no idea...I was just worried !! Just then my phone ringed !!

I took it out from my pocket saw it was a call from mahima..!! I slide it to attend the call..

"Sollu mahi..!?" I said casually and my voice sounded dull.. "Hey..what happened yenga di irukah !? We all are in the room...come fast it's late..vaish will search you!!" Mahi said without breaking her voice... I casually replied to her "Vaaren di...you cut the call !" The call got cut and I walked myself alone to the hotel...

To free my mind I thought I will go to vaish's room and visit abi..So that I would feel better if I be with her..!! My face still looked sad..!! I reached the hotel and went to vaish room..!!
"Vaish..Vaish..!" I knocked.. "Yaa..come in da nik ..!!" Vaish replied from inside.. I went in vaish was cleaning the bed..!! "Vaish where is abi !?" I asked casually.. "She went out with your brother in law to buy something..!! "Yennada semma tried aah !?" Vaish asked lifting up her eyebrows.. I was like "yeah..Well I came to see abi...when She comes back send me to her room akka..I will leave now !" Vaish was like "okay da...take rest well..I will tell abi to come to your room..!" So then I said bye and left the room..

I went inside my room with a tried face... Nisha and Mahima was using their phone..!! I straightly went to the bathroom with my towel and washed my face and changed my clothes..!! I didn't talk to anyone..!! I placed my towel on my chair and sat on the bed and started to stare at my phone... Mahima came and sat beside me..!! "Nik..what happened between you and Anirudh !? Why Anirudh came to his room before you !? " I looked at her with my starred eyes... I knew that Mahi can find wrong in me when I don't talk much... I just hugged her and cried out loud.. nisha worriedly came near me and consoled me ... both were asking me " what happened da !? Why are crying !? " I didn't know what to do...I felt like crying...To control my feelings...

I stopped crying and said to them that "I...I...I hurted Anirudh..it was all my fault and because of my stupidity I asked him nonsense questions about Nainaa..!! He got really frustrated and left the place angrily... untill...untill now I'm thinking..!! How to console him !!" Mahima and nisha was shocked by hearing this because they know well about anirudh.. they both said to me that it's all my fault..!! And You shouldn't have done like that Nik..!!

" I agree that it's my fault....I need to say sorry to him.... I really want him to talk to me !! " I said... mahima was like "okay..Okay don't cry we will sort this now..nisha call joey and tell him to come here with Anirudh " nisha did what mahima said... So then in few seconds Anirudh,Joey,rayan came inside our room...

Anirudh came casually..joey and rayan was coming with a smile..!! I was sitting on the bed with my dull face.. "So nish why you called us !? Anything you guys need !" Joey asked smilingly... Nisha looked at mahima with her smiling face to start the convo...!! "Okay guys why nisha called you all is because...We need to sort out one problem..!" Mahi said keeping her hands on her hip.. "Yennachi !? What problem !? " rayan asked sitting on the couch with his phone..

"Ani...Why did you leave anika alone at that beach at this time !? Weren't you guys together !?" Mahima asked him...Ani didn't answer her question.. He was silent !! Joey and rayan looked like they have no idea about what's happening here !? And I looked at Anirudh with my starring eyes... "Ani please talk we really need to sort this!!" mahima said politely...Rayan and Joey asked to nisha "What happened" by whispering into her ears... nisha explained to them...

"There is nothing to talk about it mahi...just leave it !!" Ani said casually... " just leave it !? What do you mean !? She is feeling guilty now and look at her !?" Mahima raised her voice... "Ehmmm...hurt panna moodhu onnumae theriyadhu !! After that she will feel guilty and sad...this her job she has doing this for so many years...!!" Anirudh said... "Anirudh..Is it you talking like this !? What's wrong with you man !? After all she talked about your relation is it so wrong to talk about them !?" Mahima raised her voice again... "Yess...it is mahi...I dont have any touch with them so how can she talk about them...!! And she is asking stupid questions like an idiot!! How will I feel !? She still doesn't understand my feelings...!" Anirudh consoled Meanwhile joey was like "macha why you didn't speak a word about this da in the room!?" Anirudh turned to face Joey and replied "Its my problem da why should I tell this to you all and make all to be worried about us...!"

Mahima,Nisha and everyone was thinking... I began to talk "Ani...I'm..I'm sorry !! I'm really sorry for hurting you..! I admit it it was my mistake I shouldn't have talked like that" I consoled

Everyone looked at me... "Ehmmm....I don't need your sorry anymore Anika..!! Your apologies is enough..! My ears are drowned hearing it agaian and again...! You just created a scene by bringing our very own problem to our friends...!! Don't ever think I will talk to you hereafter nik...!" Tears trolled up when Anirudh said that to me...!! I reminded silent...but everyone was consoling ani to forgive me and talk to me..!!!

"Excuse me.... Girlsss..!! I'm Abinaya here can I come in...knock knock..!" Ani said and she opened the door slowly and peeked us...!!! Nisha was like "Guys...Guys abi here all shush...!" Nisha shuhhed everyone... I wiped my tears quickly and abi ran came to me... she hugged me !! I gave a fake smile to her... So well ani was like "okay guys Im leaving..!" Anirudh said and he left the room,joey and rayan followed him back..!!

"Ani...you sleep with me here tonight okay !!" I said to abi with my fake smile... Abi was like jumping on the bed with my phone "yayyyyy !!! Thank you niiii....!! " her presences really put a smile on my face.... Mahima and nisha looked at me weirdly... "Yennadi...ingaa evulo nadakudhu...you're jolly playing with abi...!" Nisha asked I stood up to clean the bed and I said "vidu...I know about ani..He will be alright within days and she will surely talk to me !! I have the confident...!" Mahima was like "yennavo poo..!! I hope everything will be alright soon..." she said and went to sleep... me and abi was playing games in my phone..!! We both didn't sleep...!! While I was playing games with abi I received a message !! I wondered...

To be continued...

A/N

Once again thanking my lovely readers for 110+ votes , 400+ reads... this really means alot to me and I'm really happy with this !!! Hope you guys will love this part either !!! And I'm really sorry if dragged it so much !!

"Guess who would have messaged me!? " ( Its guessing time for you all..!)

Don't forget to vote and comment...!!

With love 😘
@anirudhimagines