Part-25

Our Mission Day Starts!!

Two days flew away like a rollercoaster ride..We all packed our bags and gathered downstairs to have our breakfast and travel on..

Before we could head ourselves inside the car..We got blessings from my mom and dad first !! Well,yeah my parents blessed my friends as they all are supporting me and they wanted them to be safe at all times.. Mom called me and anirudh alone to the prayer room while others were in the parking yard keeping their bags in..

"Anika and Ani show me your right hand to me!" Mom sweetly said with her small grinned smile.. We both forward our right hand to her..

She tied a "green thread" on our wrists and she said "Dont ever remove this thread from your wrists untill I tie another one of these when you guys come back..This thread is from the temple I worshipped for all your safety and to live happy as always!" We kindly listened to her and bend ourselves to her feet and got her blessings..!!

Me and Ani went to the parking yard together !! Abinaya came by running and hugged my knees

"Nik I'm going to miss you so much..Please come soon once your work is done !! I still hate you for not taking me with you!" I bend myself down holding her waist I said "abi sweetie pie..I will be back soon!! I will miss you alot too and I'm sorry babe I can't take you since I'm going for my work !"

She started to cry..tears were rolling down from her eyes and that made to feel upset..!! I didn't know how to console abi..As I love her so much I also couldn't control my tears when I saw her cry..!!

I wiped my tears and said bye to everyone!! And went inside the car..I took the back seat and sat beside mahima..The car started to move it stepped out of my house gate!! Just in a inch of time anirudh stopped "Driver uncle please stop the car!"

We all gave a curious look at anirudh. "What's wrong ani !?" Mahi asked politely with her curious look..Anirudh turned back and he was like "Look at joey he is sitting beside nisha and rayan is sitting beside you.why am I alone !?? This is not fair so I'm coming behind.!"

Nisha kept her face reculantely "For this only you stopped the car.okay fine,Mahi you move a bit so he can sit beside anika.." Mahi adjusted her place I interrupted in between "No wait..you sit there.don't come here ! Its getting late ani!"

There was a childish argument between us..Everyone was irritated because of our behavior..the driver looked at us whether we going to stop this or not..

"Anika stop ! He is just going to sit beside you he is not going to eat you !? Then why creating scenes!? Look how innocent he is !" Rayan said with a irritation tone.That sec anirudh kept his face so like a innocent child..

I looked at his so called innocent child face.I sniffed. "okay fine,ask him to come behind..!" I mumbled myself "God!? How to handle this guy!? Mudilada saami.."

I clearly know what's his intention on coming behind and sitting beside me. He sat near the window side and I was looking down as I didn't feel like facing at him.. "okay all set!! Driver you take off now !?" Joey yelled all the way from the back seat

The driver started the car by turning on the mp3 player..Everyone was on their world..meanwhile anirudh was trying so hard to get my attention on him..But I was pretending like as if I don't know he is doing that for me..

He suddenly put his hand around my shoulder !! I starred at him.He grinned.I shook my shoulder so that his hand would fall with no balance..He again put his hand around my head!! He tried so hard to get my attention but at last he was pissed and mumbled "What's wrong with this girl!? Cant she pity me !?"