Part-26

What happened to anirudh!?

Everyone gathered at the living hall.Everyone wondered from where that sound came !? I started to puzzle..

"Joey, where is anirudh!? " I asked puzzling myself..Joey answered Casually "I thought he is with you!"

Everyone mumbled where would anirudh have gone.Everyone dispersed the place to search for anirudh around the place.

Me and nisha were looking for him at store room side while mahima and rayan looked up for him at the 1st floor.Joey went to 3rd floor to look up for him.We didn't find him anywhere at the ground as we heard Joey's voice from 3rd floor.We all rushed ourselves to 3rd floor.

Anirudh was down laying on the floor.Joey was waking him up.I quickly ran and woke him up.Anirudh couldn't hear my voice as he was unconscious.Rayan and Joey carried him to the room and made him to lay on his bed.I was just beside him holding his hand.I had a strong belief that I will be able to comfort anirudh.Not a drip of tears came out from my eyes a i knew that something wrong happened to him..After few hours of rest anirudh opened his eyes.

I placed my hand on his hair "ani unnaku onnum illa..you're fine!"said by holding his hand.Anirudh smiled and he said "Anika I need to talk to you." As anirudh said that I starred at my friends saying like to give us some privacy.So then everyone went,in the room it was just me and anirudh.I lifted him up placing my hand on his shoulder and made him to sit comfortably.

"So what you wanted to talk!?" I asked him with a small grin on my face. "Anika..ehmm I dont know how to say it out.I don't know whether it was a dream or real."Anirudh mumbled."Come on rudh,say it out soon or else its going to kill you if you hide it." I spoke up genuinely.

Anirudh gave a look at me and he started to confess."okay,I will tell you but please dont hate me for this.Actually I feel like I have been here before.When I was exploring each floor of this palace I felt like someone was with me holding my hands and my mom,dad all were having fun.I dont really know What's was going on.I cant identify who was that girl but I seemed happy and im way sure i have been to this place."

I looked a bit shock.I couldn't believe that anirudh actually getting his memories back.I claimed anirudh down as he was mumbling so much.I placed my both hands on his cheeks and lifted it up to face.

"Ani..rudh..first calm down please.Listen to me.You have been to this place before us many times.More over its not someone's palace its your dad's.We are in your native place." I said reculantly Anirudh looked at me shocked.He couldn't understand anything what I said.So then,I made him to understand that uncle suggested this place to take our documentary film and that's the reason why we are here.

Anirudh was still in a shock at the same time he wondered why he would have got things like he was with a girl before and needed me to explain that also.As I know the answer for his explanations.I was only able to tell him that he is related to this palace.But in that also I lied to him.I couldn't take his questions anymore.as I was afraid that I will split out about nainaa.

"Anirudh enough you're stressed out.Dont muddle your mind with so much of thoughts.Take rest." I adviced him.He was arrogant that he will not take rest. "Anirudh! Look here.Im your life right!?then listen to me now you all need is sleep.Sleep for a while dont think about this anymore.If you truly love me then listen what I just told you" I said softly.He was thinking for a while.

"You're just not my life.ennaku nee ennooru amma" he said sweetly holding my hand.Smiles sprinkled on my face when he said that.I made him to sleep for a while and covered him up with his blanket.

So then I left his room.I walked towards my room with phone trying to call uncle.There was no tower inside so I went to the balcony.I felt like someone is following me behind.I turned around to see but there was no one.I looked to the left and to the right there was no one too.But when i turned back to forward my steps to the balcony.