Part -3

I freshen up myself... When I came out of the bathroom..
Anirudh was looking around my room!! I quickly tensed myself because I didn't want him to see my research books..!!

Well, I do researchers about ghosts and I'm found of reading informations about ghosts..

"Anirudh..!! What are you doing here!?" I asked him hiding up my latest research book...
"Hrmmm...Ehmm abi only brought me inside here !! " ani said rubbing his forehead..

"Ohhh really !? Or you itself came here!" I asked
"Abi only brought me here ...!"
He said "okay then... I'm going down to have something !!
Are you coming or going to stay here!?" I asked him casually...

He replied normally " I'll come with abi .... But before that anika I want to ask you something ..!"
I was cleaning my study table and asked him...

"yeah what is it tell me..!" He holded my waist and made me to face him. . our body was facing each other... He placed his hand on my cheeks and he asked..

"Don't you have any feel for me !? When your niece talk like that infront of you!?" Do you know something the first girl looked up when I firstly joined the college...

And you very well know how I see you..! But..." I stopped him by placing my hands on his lips...
"Ani...Stop it !! Abi is a just a 5 years old kid...I know she is doing this all just to make feel jealous...!! She is a small kid... But listen anirudh...I do have feelings for you..

"The thing that you're expecting from me will never happen..And I'm not at all trying to hurt you...I mean I seriously don't know how to say I hope you understand!!" Anirudh became so dull with my words..

To console him I went near to him and I was about hug him but then abi came and she was like "Anirudh come let's go play FIFA.." He left the place without looking at me..

Yes, Anirudh loves me for more than 2 years and he haven't formally came and proposed to me but then I came know to by his doings and stuffs especially his feels for me...Even though I also have the same feels for anirudh the reason why I still haven't showed that love on him because I have got to save him from a danger..!!

To be continued..