Part-11

The journey was too long.. It was almost mid evening since I woke up late today everything seemed very fast for me...So I msged vaish saying "that I will reach home late since I have no idea where anirudh is taking me..!!"

Anirudh is a crazy fan of Taylor swift and Adele..He kept on listening to their songs on repeat mode and he was driving smoothly and that made to sleep... Well I usually won't sleep during my travel diaries... So,then we reached the place.. "Hey..!! Wake up.. Nik we have arrived..!!" Anirudh said I was like "Shuhhh man..."  and showed my sleepy anger face to him...

Anirudh came to the other side and he opened the door and carried me out and I was like "Dude leave me down !?? What the hell are you doing!?" I was tapping his shoulder so friendly ...he was like "Look there!! We're at your favorite place..!" Anirudh smiled and let me down... I rubbed my eyes like many times...I nodded my head to the east and west side !! Where I can't believe the place where I'm standing ..!!

Me and anirudh are standing on the top hill place and where we can see the sun sets !! I was jumping like hell !! Its my hundreds years dream to see the sun set... And it has finally happened... I hugged anirudh and said "omggg bae you just made my day..!! How come you know this is my favorite place!"

"Abinaya said this your favorite place and I wanted to give a surprise today so yeah..!" Anirudh said sweetly.. Just then we took a lots of pics of the sun sets and we were enjoying the scenery and the wind... Anirudh puts his hand on my shoulder and covered me so close to his body were I felt his body heat...!! He came near to my ears and whispered "Anika..this is just a small surprise for you!! But I have got another surprise for you..!!" I looked at him curiously to know what is it..!!

He took out a small thin chain like thing out from his pocket and he was like "Do you remember this necklet!?" I looked at it with my starring eyes "Oh my goodness its my platinum chain..! Which my mom gifted me" anirudh smiled and said "yes it is...you thought you lost it but no you didn't..remember the day where you helped a lady in need when she didn't have money to buy food and clothes for her baby..you handed this chain to her and you saved her life and a month ago...that lady came and gave this chain to me to give this to you...!! " I became so emotional that second when anirudh said...

And he himself put that chain on my neck...The day was just so emotional for me with Ani's romantic surprise..!! It became so dark and we had our dinner in a near restaurant.. I just holded anirudh's hand and layed on his shoulder till we reach the city...

We reached my home past midnight like around 1.. Anirudh woke me up.."Anika..we reached your home..!!" I gasped myself  woke up and got out of the car without saying anything to anirudh...And ani looked through the window if I will say something...!!
I stopped my pathway to entered my house...

I turned back to see if anirudh's car is still there or not...He was waiting outside of his car standing near the den..I went near him with my shyness..I sat on the den of the car..He was in front of me putting his hands inside his pocket..

"Nee yennaku neriya surprise kuduthaa inniki..badhuluku naa yedhchum kudukunum le !?" I said with my shyness voice and by playing with his shirt button...

Anirudh was like "ehmm..ehmm.." He just kept blushing and he was looking aorund the place...I held his hand and brought him close to me..I was still playing with his shirt button...and I was feeling shy..He looked at me romantically with his cute smile...

I cupped his cheeks with my hands and I slowly went near to him and our lips faced each other...My lips just touched his lips with a insane feel and my body crushed against his..We both eye contacted each other when that insane kiss happened..I was feeling shy..Anirudh cupped my cheeks and he crushed me rougher as I could feel his body heat well..

I thought he is going to kiss me and so I closed my eyes so tightly and letted him to do anything..but he cupped my hair and whispered into my ears "Let's have our first kiss when we both are mingled !? Can we nik !?" I opened my eyes in a dull way...I was like "you idiot..chaa I thought you will kiss me..but you just ruined my expectation!"

I was about to leave the place..Anirudh held my waist and he was like "Hey loosu..Kochikitiya!?"And he grabbed me towards him..I didn't reply to him anything..

"Kochikitiya..seri kochiko..kochiko..!!" Anirudh said and I turned myself to face him "Idiot...poda..!!" I pushed him away and I entered my house..! Anirudh started his car and went to his home..!!

I just went to room..freshened myself and slept off !! The next day morning I decided myself not to go college for two days..

The reason I founded out that anirudh believes in me way much and he truly loves me...So I wanted to start my investigation...But first I have to tell this to my friends before I do something and i really need their support on this!!

So ,I went to the college in the evening..before that i informed joey and others to stay back in college to meet me..!! As I reached the college..I saw my friends waiting for me in the park.. "Hey..guys !!" I greeted them happily and I went sat beside nisha.. "Dude !! What happened to you !? Why you didn't come to college !?" Joey asked lifting up his eyebrows..

I was about to reply for his question by then rayan was like "Yeah... you didn't and even your potato didn't come!! The class was just bored.!?" I starred at them.."What !? Anirudh didn't come to college aah!?" "Yenna theriyadhaa mathiri kekkuraa!? Didn't he tell you that he is sick !? So we thought you might be with him..that's why you didn't come!?" Mahima said and giggled..

I was like blushing and said them to shut up crossing my fingers..!! "Okay guys stop it jokes a part!! As you guys know I do researches about ghosts... And now I have got a very big work from anirudh's dad..! Let me come to the point..!! Anirudh is in danger..we should save him from that danger and that will happen only if we go to India..!!" I said

Mahima was like "What !? What are you saying !?" She puzzled herself.. "Wait.. Wait let me explain everything clearly to you all..!!" I said and I did explain to them everything very clearly..." So now we have to go to India to see nainaa.. "But how we going to take anirudh!? Since you doesn't want him to know that you do this job!?" Joey asked crushing his head...

I was in a deep thinking.. "That's what I don't know how..!!" I placed my hand on my forehead and said it with my dull voice.. "Why don't we lie to anirudh this time..then when everything's get settled we tell him why we actually did this..!!" Mahima said with her hundreds days of smile.. I was like "No..mahi !! I have been lying to ani since the first met.. I still feel guilty for doing that and if I again lie to him...it will be equal to betraying him!" Mahima agreed with my words and she started to think for another idea...

"Hrmm...I think this idea will work out...our summer holidays are coming up right!? Then why don't we go to India for our summer holidays this time and our holiday is for 1 month within that time we can finish our work there !" Nisha said at that second when she said that I just loved her idea and everyone did..

So we finally got an idea to take anirudh to India..!! But at the same time I felt sad and mahima noticed that "Hey..nik yendi !? You look upset !? You're okay with this idea right!?" Mahi asked  "Ughh..yeah I'm okay with the idea but I still feel like I'm doing a very big mistake..!! If anirudh know all this I wonder what he will do it to me.. Will he hate me di mahi!?" I said with my dull voice and I was with tears literally.. Mahi came beside me and hugged me "Dude..don't worry he will not do that..!! We are there with you..!!"

To be continued