Part-36

Rayan looked frowned by anirudh's sudden change.He placed the phone on his right ear.

"Uncle,I will call you later." Rayan said,politely.The call got cut in a second.

"Anirudh, what's wrong with you now ?" Rayan asked,raising his voice a little.

"Nothing is wrong with me, Im totally fine.Come lets go have our dinner." Anirudh said,casually.

Rayan could find something fishy on anirudh's sudden.He was curious to know.Rayan wasn't in a mood to have his dinner.

"Ani,what's stopping you to talk to your dad ? Why are you hesitating ?" Rayan asked,curiously.

"I just dont feel like.. That's it!! Leve this matter a side Rayan." Anirudh said,reculantly not willing to get deep into this matter.

"No I can't!! What's bothering you? are you thinking that because of your dad only anika passed away." Rayan asked,lifting up his eyebrows in despite anger.

"What else could it be then !? Its obivious." Anirudh said,mumbling.

Rayan heard his mumbled voice.He threw bang slap at anirudh's cheeks harshly.Which anirudh didn't expect from Rayan.Anirudh placed his palm on his red cheeks.Anirudh was in extreme shock.

"Idiot." Rayan shouted,in anger.

Anirudh looked drowned and was still in a brief shock why rayan just slapped him.Anirudh was clueless.
Meanwhile rayan's anger for anirudh's misunderstandings has took him this far.Rayan then controlled his anger and adjust anirudh's properly and rubbed his cheeks.

"Why are you doing like this machan? What did your dad do? Why are you misunderstanding him? " Rayan asked,guilty for slapping ani.

"He was the one who insisted anika to get into nainaa's life.And he the one motivated to do all the researchers!! If not,me and anika would have lived happily." Anirudh said,angrily.

"But he did this for your safety? Probably for your sake and anika as well." Rayan said.

"For my sake!? Okay,fine let it be for my sake or for me to live happily.But where is my anika !? If he truly wished me to live happily he would have first told me about nainaa rather to anika.But he didn't do that." Anirudh said,raising up his voice.Rayan reminded in silence.

"Anirudh I get you.But your dad situation was hard at that time.So,he let it out to anika.Please try to do understand your dad's feeling da." Rayan said,pleadingly.

"Im sorry da,I cant help it.Let's not talk about this matter now,everyone is waiting for us at the dinning hall." Anirudh said,pulling rayan's thoughts to other side.

Rayan couldn't make anirudh agree with him this last time.So,he followed anirudh to dinning hall.Unfortunately everyone got up from the dinning table finishing their dinner.When anirudh and rayan just arrived to have theirs.Anirudh and Rayan sat on the chair,kasturi akka swerved them roti with vegetable gravy.

Meanwhile,Joey walked towards the living hall.Abinaya was with nisha playing games on her ipad by side vaishnavi was feeding her.Joey sat opposite direction of them and took a magazine book from the table.Everyone was pretty clam.

"Anika,do you wanna have some hot chocolate? " Joey asked,mischievously.

Everyone starred at joey with their widened eyes.Joey looked creepy with his funny reaction.As he knew that he accidentally said anika's name instead of saying abi.

"Joey,have you gonna mad? Anika is not here,she is in hospital." Abinaya said,smirking.

"Oops sorry Abi,It was slip of my tongue." Joey,apologized.