Part-8

"Uncle please tell me !? What happened to nainaa!? Where is she !? Was anirudh and nainaa engaged already!?" I asked him with all stressed feeling and I was literally panicked...

"Calm down nika.. I'll let you know but low down your voice..I don't want anirudh to hear this!" Uncle said politely.. I looked like "why doesn't he want anirudh to know!?"

"Okay so basically.. Whatever you read in the book is true...!! But in your thought anirudh and nainaa didn't get engaged..!! We got information that anirudh and nainaa met with an accident..

We quickly came to the spot..!! We saw anirudh only on the spot...so we quickly took him to the hospital..!! We searched for naaina around that place we couldn't get her and we got no information...

Me and your aunty didn't know how to console naaina's parents..Of course my sister got mad at me for not helping her to find her daughter... And then doctor said anirudh brain has affected and he went to combo..!!

With all the formalities we brought ani to London and we admitted him in a well know hospital...
Hopefully the operation happened successfully... But then we came to know that "he doesn't remember anything about his past..!!" Uncle explained everything to me clearly...

I couldn't believe what uncle actually said...every single thing gave a shock to me..!! I was like "But..But..did you get any information about nainaa after that..." I asked with a shock..

"yes..I tried my best to get information about her..till now I have no idea where she is..!! Ohh wait !! I forgot to say this just a year back one of my relation said that nainaa's body was near our hometown place it seems...frankly to say she was died..!! But I can say she is still alive..!!"
Uncle said...

I sat down on the sofa with a shock and I was like "aahaan!?
What're you saying uncle...!?
"Yes..I think she is..so the help which I actually asked for is..!! I want to you to find whether she is alive or not..!!" Uncle said..

"but how will I be able to find its her..I have never seen her pic..!?" I asked with my shaky voice.. "I will show you her pic..but please do help us out..!! We don't want to lose anirudh my any matter..!!" Uncle begged to me.. I have never seen uncle like that before and I noticed tears on his eyes...

I was like "uncle please don't lose your hope..I'll surely help you all...!!" Aunty came by then she was like "What are you doing here anika..!! Okay,go give this coffee to anirudh and give him a shock !?" I got the coffee from aunty and went to hand it over to ani..

"Indhaa da coffee..!!" I handed it over to anirudh..he was watching TV and he was shocked to see me there "Hey...nee..nee inga yenna pandraa!?" I just stood silent... Looking at him..!!

"Anika..please don't look at me like that!?" He was wearing a sleeve shirt and shorts...I was just adoring him...I pushed him towards the sofa and he sat down..

"Nikaa..Mom and dad is in home..what are you going to do now..!?" I gave a romantic smile at him and went near to him..he thought I was about to kiss him...he closed his eyes so strong and I went near his ears and whispered

"I came to see you my potato!" And I sat beside him... Anirudh reaction was like "Seriously... Evulo romantic aah vandhutu.. Kedaisila yemadhutiyae!?" I was like "don't worry Rudh...I can read your mind what you actually thought.. You now drink your coffee and you're coming with me out today!"
"Ehmm..where!? I'm ready to come with you anywhere!!" Anirudh said with his romantic smile.. "I got two tickets for "The Grudge Returns..!" I said with an excitement

Anirudh starred at me like anything.. "Its..Its a horror movie right!?" Ayioo alaa vidu..I'm not coming !!" I was like no..you're coming with me..!! Me and anirudh started to argue...!!

To be continued..