Part - 34

"Anirudh.." Rayan shouted

Anirudh looked frowned..

"Idiot.have you gone mad!?How could you talk like this!?Was your mouth with acid man.Dont ever talk like this." Rayan pouted in anger,holding anirudh's collar.

"Leave me da.I can't live without anika.I really her in my life! " Anirudh cried,raising up his voice.

"Shut up man ! We're not coward,we do understand how you feel.This is not how you prove yourself that you loved anika truly.First prove something." Joey pouted,in anger.

Rayan and anirudh stood silent without words.

"Joey is right.Prove how much you loved anika,im pretty sure anika have told you her dream goals,so you work on that and make anika happy.Rather than talking shits." Nisha,explained..

Anirudh nodded his head in disbelief !!

"And anirudh,dont forget anika is just right beside you always!" Nisha said with a grin,pointing the ring which anika gave.

Anirudh smiled looking at his ring finger.Meanwhile Joey interuppted.

"Well,Guys its getting late.Lets get moved. " joey said,casually.

All together with anika's body they went to the government mortuary near by.In a span of hours they reached mortuary.Everyone singed in disbelief as they were very scared of what's next going to happen.

"Okay,Guys we reached.I will go now talk with the server man.Joey and Velu anna when everything gets finalized,you both go to anirudh's palace and bring our bags." Rayan instructed.

Everyone nodded their heads.Rayan went and talked with server man who works there.The server man was stubborn that he will not cooperate with them.Eventhough rayan reculantly showed him some notes.But he didn't move on with his decision.After trying so much with the server man.Finally they came to one decision.The server man asked a ton of notes which includes more than RS.10,000.Rayan was thinking whether he can afford more than that.Since the server man explained him about the situation.Rayan had to afford him RS 20'000+.

Rayan became a bit revealed as the server man said he will go on with the procedure.Rayan walked on towards the parking lot with the structure to bring anika's body along with another server man.

"Ani,everything is finalized.Anika's body will be now going to the process.And a small change guys,Joey you vacate anirudh's palace and come back here." Rayan spoke without breathing out.

Immediately he turned to anirudh's side.

"Ani,when anika's body gets processed.You will have to call anika's parents and inform them about this." Rayan said in disbelief.

Anirudh looked in shock! He wondered how he is going to confess this to anika's parents.Just in time anika's body went inside the mortuary for process.Joey and velu anna left the place to anirudh's palace.

In mean time rayan advised anirudh to call anika's parents.He gave positive vibes into to be strong enough to face this.Anirudh shivered in fear not able to bare the pain.Tears started to roll down his cheeks.

"Come on,machan! We cant hide this anymore.We need to face it.Call vaishnavi now." Rayan said,politely.

Anirudh looked frowned.He held his hand inside his pocket and took out his phone to ring up vaishnavi.He dialled vaish's number on the dialler keypad.The call was getting connected.It was ringing for more than hours.Rayan placed his palms on anirudh's shoulder.

"What happened!? " Rayan asked.

Anirudh nodded his head to sides saying no response.

Just in the 7th ring vaish attended anirudh's call.