Part - 20

Who could have messaged me !?

"Abi wait a sec...I will check my message out and hand over the phone in 5mins..!" I said to abi with my wondering feels.. I looked at the notification on my phone "Unknown number " I opened it...The message was page was blank..!! "Shit!! This sucks man..!" I said to myself and gave my phone to abi back...I layed my head on the pillow and slept off... After few mins I woke up to switch off the night lamp...I didn't know when abi slept off... So I kept my phone on the table and swtiched off the light slept back then..

Early Morning 5 am..

"My phone ringed....!! It was continuously ringing...!! In my sleepiness I couldn't attend the call.. I didn't look who called me..It again ringed for another half an hour...None of my friends nor me woke up to attend the call.."

Morning Raised..

Mahi and nisha woke up before me..!! "Ani...kaa !! Nikaa..!! Wake up...!" Mahi politely woke me up...I didn't wake up...I was still asleep..!! "Vidu di..let her sleep !! " Nisha said but mahi didn't agree she was still waking me up..!! I then woke up with yawning face...First I looked around my bed and I was like "Where is abi nish !? " mahi looked at me like anything... "She woke up before us and went to vaish room...!" nisha said while she was sincerely doing her make up... I still looked sleepy..Mahi was like instructing me just like how vaish does... "Go brush your teeth,freshen up...combo your hair blaaa !! Blaaa baaa.. !!" I stood like a status when She was instructing..

I got up from the bed and I was like "Where are you guys going !? Early this morning !?" Nisha was like "You're still in dream land or what !? Don't you remember we will be going to the theme park today !?"

"Huh huh... oh oh !! But wait where is my phone....!? You guys go down and wait for me in the lobby..I will get ready and come !" I was really half sleepy and I was talking like a sleepy head... Mahi and nisha went down..!! I took my phone and looked up with 15missed calls from uncle..!! I puzzled myself.. "ohh shit !! Uncle called me 15 times and I didn't attend his call... The time he called me was at 5am" I left a message to uncle on whatsapp saying

"Hello uncle..sorry for not attending your call in the early morning..I was asleep..!! Well,we all are fine here !! I think in two days time I will be planning to go mayavanam..!! I will soon update you everything uncle..!! If anything urgent just buzz me :) "

The message got delivered and I went to take a shower..!! I quickly got ready...I just wore a normal shirt and jean..and I Loosed my hair... I grabbed my bag took phone and water bottle from the table..I hurried myself !! I locked the door and went down to the lobby... I saw Joey waiting for me !!

"Hiii da...!! Where is everyone !? Did you all have your breakfast !?" I asked him rushing myself... he was like "Yeah we did..!! Everyone went to the theme park so vaish told me wait for you and bring you there..!" I didn't have anything in that morning.. "oh wait !! Im Sure you didn't have anything...have this drink for now I will tell ani to get you something !" Joey said... I starred at him when he said ani's name so then I was like "Can we move !?" We walked...

On our way to the theme park by walking..

"Nika...I need to tell you something !?" Joey said by crushing his teeth.. I was like "What da !?" He began.. "after the arugement in your room..!! Last night fully anirudh didn't sleep... he kept on blabbering... he was like I hurted anika now...There is no difference between me and her..I shouldn't have done that da !! Rombo feel panna " I looked at joey surprised... "You don't show like You know everything what happened after that arugement..!! You be causal with him !" Joey said I giggled and said "Dont worry I will take care..." at that second my heart was a bit consoled with joey's words"