Part-13

I removed my shoes while I was deep in thinking and kept it outside just like that..Abi came by running and I just gave a fake smile to her...I was about to go to my room !! But then my eyes caught anirudh's dad in the living room !! I was just shocked and stunned to him here..!!

I stood myself in front of vaish and uncle nervously..!!   "Hey anika...I was just talking to your sister about the help you're going to do for me..So,well did you decide how you'll be going to India!?"   Uncle asked I crushed my teeth like how I'm going to tell this in front of vaish...  "ehmm..!! Ehmm..!! Uncle we have our summer holidays coming up so talking with my friends what I and my friends decided is "Go India in this summer holidays and we enjoy there for some few days so like anirudh won't get doubt on us since our holidays will be for 1month..So in that 1month time I hope I can manage this..."   I said with my casual voice...

Vaish interupped in between "Nika!? Do you really have to go to india!? Why don't you try to find things out from here !?" I turned and looked at my sister "Ehmm..no vaish !! I don't think I can... In my point of view and uncle's view we still think that nainaa is alive all I want to know is what she is going to do ani and I have to tell her what actually happened to anirudh in the past...more over I want anirudh to know about nainaa also..." I said vaish wasn't okay with me when I have to go india just for this and she thinks something wrong would happen to me..!!

"But..But...How you going to meet her!?" Vaish asked " That's what I don't know...Ehmmm uncle for 2weeks I will have to stay in your house in mayavanam..In my guess nainaa will be there roaming like a sick women..! Can you do all the arrangements for us to stay there !? " I asked uncle like pleasing myself to agree for that...

"Sure !! I will do all the agreements and if you need any other help from me please do let me know!! I'll try my best to do..!" Uncle said and I felt relaxed with the arrangements but vaish still looked dull with my decision... "Hrmm..nikaa abinaya will also have her summer holidays so why don't I come to India with you also!? And its been a year since we met our mom and dad..and it would be a great gesture if we meet them this year and of course mum wants to see abinaya..!!" Vaish said with her happiness smile...

When vaish said that I got a precious thought and I nodded my head saying "Yeahh sure!! That's great vaish... Okay so at last we all will be leaving to India !" The thought which popped into my head when vaish said that was "Vaish abi and my brother in law is coming along with us to enjoy summer holidays and if we hangout with them..100% anirudh will not have a single doubt on me either on our friends also" i quickly forwarded this quite change in our plan to my friends and they agreed to it..

So then my bro in law booked the ticket to India on the 13th of Feb evening flight..

To Be continued..