Part-16

We both loved playing with our burno!! Just then anirudh joined us !! Nisha and Joey was playing in the swimming pool putting their feet inside the water..!! Burno ran to have his lunch.. As we all know abinaya is such a naughty kid..!! When mahi and rayan were standing near the garden she wantedly pushed them into the swimming pool..!!

Me and anirudh giggled seeing the way how they both jerked..!! Abi was jumping in happiness..!! I went behind abi without her presence and pushed her into the swimming pool..!! She started to scream like hell.. Joey and mahi caught her and they played with her.I was just standing outside the pool..rayan gave a signal by "winking" his one eye to anirudh..!! To push me also but then I secured myself so I quickly ran out from the place....

I was standing near the bench which was there for us to sit..!! Everyone kept calling anirudh to come in including abi.. But he wasn't willing to go in..!! Even I forced him to go in but he was like "If you go in..I will also go" but I want him go first before I get in..So I planned something which will make anirudh to go in the pool..!!

I went near the border of the swimming pool and sat myself putting my feet in.. "Omg!! My ring fell.!!" I gasped.. No one didn't hear properly first when I said.. So then I screamed out "Anii..Anii..my ring fell in !" I went and said to him with my nervoused feels.. "Where did it fall!? Why are you this careless man!?" Anirudh yelled at me..

I pretended myself dull when he yelled...He told rayan and joey to look for it.. Out from the swimming pool.. Even I was beside him.. Anirudh was instructing them to look for there and on the corner.. Well everyone was looking for it but I was just pretending myself that I'm sad !! "Dei..is not here da!" Joey and rayan said on other side mahima also said the same..! I was like to ani "Nee dhaan konjom poi paaren"

I pushed him in before he could speak ... Anirudh became wet and I was like "Yes made it!" I whistled and called anirudh "Look here!? Its with me!" Just then anirudh realized that I played a game...He was like "You...Youuu irudi naa tho vaaren!" Anirudh started to chase me around... I kept running away from him..But just in a span of miss he grabbed my stomach and he carried me and threw me into swimming pool and even he jumped in..!! We all were enjoying ourselves in the pool...

Me and anirudh basically were having our private time..even though we were inside the water..!! Its was evening so my mum told everyone to come out..So then we freshened up ourselves and we got ready to go for night show..!! We reached mayajal before the show starts...I made anirudh to go sit with abinaya and I sat in the middle beside nisha and mahima..So basically the couples were separated because of my arrangements.. !!

After the movie we reached home and everyone went to sleep.. Since everyone was pretty tired they all slept so soon as they reached home.. But me I was deing myself to sleep..!! I crawled myself on bed to sleep but I couldn't.. So I took my iPod and went to the terrace to have some peacefull breeze..When I went to the terrace I noticed someone standing there and that person was having a look at the stars and the moon..!!

Far from the place that human's structure was so thin like a skeleton..I went nearer.. That similar white shirt and those clipped ankled pants which the person wore.. Its none other than Mr.Potato.. I went near him and I was like "What's my mr.Rudh is doing here!?" He got jerked me seeing there..!!

"Heyy.. You didn't sleep !?" Ani asked with his cute smile..I held his arms and hugged it "Nope..thukkam vaarala adhaan..btw what are you doing here!!" He was like "ohh is it.. He said that while he was checking my iPod..!! Same..so came to sightadichfy the moon and stars..!" I looked at him like the moon like "Like seriously..!" And I giggled.. We both were sitting down on the floor and we were just talking looking the moon and stars..

In a while we both got some other feels and ani started to act weird..He holded my hand so tightly and kissed my hand with a romantic feel..My face turned pale and my body shivered..just with that one kiss.. I twinkled my eyes and turned my face in a shy feel..He cupped my hair which was covering my eyes and he came closer to kiss my cheeks..

He rubbed my cheeks with his nose with an insane feel and he kissed my neck.. I became flat I couldn't do anything after he rubbed my neck and kissed me..I hugged him and cupped his hair and I was massaging !! He was just going rougher and rougher as he could..

I letted him to do that because I feeled his love..And I was not at all in this world when it was happening.. I lost my control...His each kiss which prickles on my body are just a insane love feel..!! The way he made me to be comfortable was just so intensive..

Each moment when he was going through my body's heat...it totally made me to feel it..!! We didn't really know to end it..But nothing has crossed our limits..We just slept on the floor by hugging each other..!!

To be continued....

A/N

I'm really sorry guys if this part was way romantic... Don't take this serious in any ways..Its all just a imagination... hope you all loving my story so far :) Once again please don't forget to
VOTE !!