Part-31

"Surprise?" I looked curious.Anirudh gave a romantic glare at me.

"That you will soon know." Anirudh said,smilingly.

I opened the room door and went downstairs with a smiley face.Nisha caught me by on way.

"So nik what happened in room!?" Nisha asked in a teasing way.I blushed.

"Podi.nee nenaikiraa maathiri onnum nadakala!?" I said,blushing.

"Naa ippo yenna nenaichen!? Did you confess to anirudh!? Is he still mad at you." Nisha asked,sincerely.I looked disbelief and smiled.

"Your words came true." I said.

"OMG!! Really Im dam happy for you anika.By the way anika where are you going now!? " nisha asked,curiously.

"Nainaa called me.She wants to talk to me so I'm leaving now." I said,smilingly.Nisha looked casual.

"Okay babe,Reach safe and finish everything with her by today." Nisha said,sweetly.

I went to the main gate and got inside my car.I handed over the address to velu anna.He drove the car slowly to the place as he clearly didn't know the exact  route.We were going so far from the place were stayed.The place looked so natural with trees all around.And no peoples were there.The place looked so calm.I was looking around the place how it looked.Just then I saw nainaa's car was parked in a corner near the fourth street sign board.

"Anna stop the car! We have reached the place. " I said, politely.Velu anna stopped the car.He turned and looked at me worriedly.

"Ma why are we here!? This place looks so mysterious." Velu anna,stated.I took a deep breath.I looked at him with a small grin on my face.

"Anna bayapudadhingaa! I came to meet my friend here." I replied.Velu anna looked a bit scared seeing the surroudings around.

I adjusted my dress perfectly. Took my phone out from wallet and forwarded my foot to step.I stopped my move.Turned to face velu anna and was thinking to tell him something.I was recalling.

"Ehmm..Anna park the car in a corner and wait for me I'll be back in 5 mins." I said.Velu anna shook his head.

I got down from the car and shut the door.Velu anna drove the car to a corner and parked.I looked around the area.It looked so clam and windy.The place were filled with soft sands and nainaa was standing on the grassland.I walked near nainaa.She was facing the other side not noticing my presence.My palms touched her shoulder.She gasped and turned around.

"Hey Anika." Nainaa said,smiled.

"Hey.What's the matter!? Why you called me." I asked,respectedly.

"Well,Why I called is for.." Nainaa,mumbled.

"Come on nainaa.Just tell it out.Whatever you say I will be fine with it!?" I said,willingly want to know what nainaa is trying to say.

"I thinked very long about anirudh's matter so.." Nainaa stopped,reculantly.

"So." I repeated.

Anirudh's Point Of View.

Anirudh went down to the living room.Meanwhile Joey,Rayan and Nisha were playing FIFA interestingly.Joey noticed anirudh's presences when he went to have a cup of water.

"Yenna machan!? Your face looks like a shining star!? " Joey asked in a teasing way.Anirudh smiled and sat beside him pulling the joystick from him.Anirudh didn't bother about Joey's question.

"Machan start the game from first da." Anirudh insisted rayan.Meanwhile joey glanced at him weirdly.

"Mr.Rudh you didn't answer my question!? Did you confess anika or not!?" Joey asked,lifting up his eyebrows.