Part-30

Clarification - The driver name is: Velu,He will be into this chapter for an important role.

~~~~~~~~~~        ~~~~~~~~~    ~~~~~~~~

Day 4 in Mayavanam..

Morning bloomed with a pleasant weather.It was a bit clouldy and shirred.The clouds looked lightish blue mixed with grey.The waether seemed to be cold but the sun still raised up.

Everyone woke up early and went for jogging.I was still asleep working all day night.My body ached so badly.I took rest.
Anirudh,Joey and Nisha finished their jogging and went to warm up.Rayan hesitated to join as he was still depressed with mahima's unpresence deep inside his heart. He didn't show it up as he didn't wanted his friends to be dull.

After finishing with the morning warm ups and exercises.They all went to take a shower and have their breakfast.Nisha went to her room and joey went inside the kitchen to make his hot chocolate.

Meanwhile anirudh and rayan was having a chit chat in the living hall. Just then the driver velu anna entered the house.

"Good Morning sir." Velu anna greeted.

Anirudh and Rayan turned behind to greet velu anna. "Hello anna." They both said,smilingly.

"Just want to if you guys will be going out today. Because I have left the car for service. Afternoon only i'll go fetch it from the shed. " velu anna said,politely.

"Its okay Anna.No problem we have got no plans for today. We're just going to chill in home. " Rayan said genuinely.

Velu anna smiled "okay sir.I'll carry on with my work.if you need any help just let me know. " he said,quietly and was about to leave the place. Just in a min a thought popped into anirudh's head.Anirudh stopped velu anna's way.

"Velu anna nillunga. " Anirudh said placing his hand on Velu anna's shoulder.Velu anna looked at him blurred. Anirudh took velu anna to a alone place and spoke.

"Anna if you know any rich restaurant in this place.Can you go and book a family table for us.Book it as reserved for Anika Ravichander.The more details i'll pass it on to you when you reach the restaurant."   Anirudh said.

"Okay sure sir.When I go to fetch the car I will surely book it. No worries sir." Velu anna said,with a grinned face.

Anirudh smiled and handed over him a punch of notes to pay the bill for car service and for the hotel.And he walked back to the place with a happy face were he was before.Rayan looked at anirudh with a dramatic look.

"Yenna machan.Face la 1000 watts blub yeriyudhu!? " rayan asked,with a teasing tone. Anirudh smiled.

"Adhaalan onnum illa machi." Anirudh said.

"Ayy..Dont back off I know you're planning something for anika right!? Okay,whatever it is tell me. I wont utter a word.You can trust me more rather on trusting that buffoon joey." Rayan said,With smirk on his face.Anirudh giggled by facing down.He didn't utter a word.

"Look at him.Half an hour aah andhaa chocolate bottle aah vechi senjichtu irukan.Dont really know how nisha is going to handle him." Rayan whispered into anirudh's ears.

Anirudh looked at joey what he is doing in the dinning hall.He apparently laughed looking at his funny behavior.

"Yennada yenna vechi yedhachum comedy pandringala." Joey asked,in a weird tone.knowing that anirudh and rayan are talking about him.

"Nothing da.How we will talk about you.Adhu deivakutham aaidum.Unna pathi pesa mudiyum aah!" Rayan said, teasinly.

"Seri illayae.Something fishy happening over there.Let me come over there." Joey said lifting up his eyebrows.Joey went to the living hall with his hot chocolate drink and on the other hand with his chocolate powder bottle.