Part-24

2nd week in chennai (Day 2)

The next morning I woke up earlier than everyone as my stomach was burning in hunger because of the tablets which I have been taking..

I didn't feel like waking up my mom or vaish to make something for me to eat..!! So I slowly tip toed my feet into the kitchen and scanned around search for some noodles or something like cereals which would be easy for me to make..!! Far from a place a voice spoke ! The person said "Yes mam !?" I turned around to look who is it , well it was the maid kasturi.. I call her as "akka" I was wondering with words "Ehmmm..akka I'm hungry ! "  kasturi akka said "You have a sit on the chair..I will make for you something in 20 mins" I obeyed to her and let my feet to the dinning hall..I layed my head on the dinning table by wrapping up my hand..!! I was dam hungry like I don't know how to explain my hunger..I had unexplainable feel but I was feeling much better than yesterday !! Its just that cold and sore throat was still sucking my moods..

Someone from behind tapped my back..!! I got up and gave a look like I was distracted..!! "Here is your cuo of coffee and two slice of bread toast with butter!" Kasturi said sweetly and handed over me the plate..A wide grin smile appeared on my face.."Thank you akka" I stated and started to have it..

" Good morning Darling !! How do you feel now !?" Mom said while she was on her way to the kitchen.. "Much better ma!" I said with lot of happiness on my face.. "That's my girl..See how strong she is now!?" Dad spoke up from the living room looking at his newpaper.. I surprisingly said "Dad when did you come here !?" "It's been more than half an hour I'm here da" dad said with a grin on his face.. I grabbed my coffee cup and sat beside him..!! Me and my dad was having some chit chat while my mom was making breakfast..

So then everyone in the house woke up..!!   I had no idea of my friends woke up but vaish and my brother abinash woke !! "How is your health now  Anika!" Both of them asked at the same time.. I was like "yeahh much better !! " I didn't utter a word other than that.. Mom finished her work in the kitchen and she joined our chit chats.. " okay , you all have your time I'm going to get ready !" I said with a teasing tone since vaish also there

"Where are you going Anika !?" Vaish asked like as if she doesn't know.. "I should be taking my friends to mayavanam today right !?" Vaish gave a angry look at me and said "You're not going today !?" I frustrated "what vaish didn't I already discuss about this !? Why again from the first ?!" Vaish casually said "Yes you did ! I'm not saying that I wont allow you to go mayavanam forever...I want you to take rest for two days get well first then you can go there on friday with your friends..!"

I rolled my eyes at her "Im perfectly alright..I just can't skip days like that as I planned to finish the work within 15days I should follow that !! Its already 2weeks we're in india..!" I explained her with my sore voice.. Vaish couldn't understand my feels but in her point of view my health was so important to her..she didn't really care if I skip days just like that.. So in the argument I losed my paitences and said "okay vaish whatever you say but if anything happens to my better half between this two days I'm not going to shut my mouth and be like a dumb girl...!" My mom looked at me frustrated as she heard the word "my better half !?" I didn't mean to say it but it just came out if my tongue as I couldn't agree to vaish sayings.. My mom gave a stare look at me and asked "anika are you in a relationship with anirudh !?" I looked down at the floor as I wasn't able to face my mom.. Vaish interrupted " mom that's... My mom cut off her words and said "you be quite vaish..I need anika to open her mouth!" My mom was so angry on me..my dad looked like he doesn't have any idea about what's happening but he understood my feelings what I had said and what I'm trying to say..

Mom holded my waist and asked to me furiously "Tell me what's between you and anirudh !?" I didn't know how to start..so I was like "Mom adhu vandhu !!" "Stop mumbling come to the point straight away!" Mom said crossing her fingers.. So then "I said everything from the beginning till the end and even told her that he haven't formally came and said his love !! We both found ourselves that we both we like each other more than being as just friends... I wanted to save him first..I wanted him to enjoy his life without facing any problem..that's reason why I haven't said my love to him and there is also another reason I wanted to tell you and dad then take a decision about this..!! For now I'm not really in a state think about that..I truly love him deep inside my heart..first let me do the help which his dad gave me then only I will tell him my love..!! Until now i feel guilty for lying to him and for not begin faithful to him.." I confessed