Part-12

Mahi consoled me saying that anirudh will never hate me or leave me !! So after when we decided everything...I told rayan to drop me in anirudh's house..!!

So well yeah I went to meet him...I ranged his house door bell... No one opened the door.. I ranged it again.. None of them came to open the door..I don't know if anirudh or either his mom is in there..So I knocked the door calling anirudh's name...

My hand accidentally got touched to the door handle and I came to know that the door is open...I stepped my foot slowly in..I called out aunty,uncle and yes ani himself...no one like were there !!

The house seemed to be calm... I took of my shoes and went to anirudh's room which is like near the store room..I slowly open the door and peeked myself if ani is there..To my surprise he was sleeping like a no one was around him..

That second my mind voice was like "Naa evulo nerama.. Kupputu iruken !! Indhaa yeruma ippdi thungittu irukan.. and look at the time !?" I went in and i stood myself in front of him like keeping my hands on my hip and with my anger face..!!

"Dei... Sleepy head wake up man!! Potato look at the time man..its almost mid evening and you're still sleeping!?" I said and took off the blanket from him...He was still sleeping...I went near him and tapped him..."wake up anirudh...Wake up Rudh !!" I said but then he was hugging his pillow by covering his face and he was sleeping..

I took off that pillow either and my hand touched his forehead without my presence..I felt his body heat for a second..I puzzled myself and touched his neck and forehead again...

I realized that he is sick.."Ani...Ani..wake up !? Did u eat anything!? " i tapped him and I woke him up... "Ehmm nikaa..Its just a small fever..I'll be okay soon !" Anirudh said with his sick voice and dull..

"No man..you're terribly hot !? Did u take any medicine !" I asked by puzzling myself Anirudh looked at me like nothing has happened to him and he smiled.. "Yennaku yedhachum onnuna..nee yen evulo bayapudraa!? " anirudh asked holding my hand...I reminded silent..

And I was like "Ehmm...adhalan vidu !! I'm sure you didn't eat anything..let me go make something for you and you freshen up and come !" I said and left the place to the kitchen...

I looked around the kitchen and I was thinking what to make for anirudh to eat...since he has fever..I toasted the bread and I kept the cold milk in the oven to heat it..just in span of time I prepared something for him and brought it to the dinning table..

Anirudh came and sat on the chair to eat...!! I handed over him the bread and one glass of milk... He was like "Bread !? Like seriously and milk.." I was like "Yenna yeladhukum vaaya poolakuraa !? Better you have this now..then when aunty comes home I will tell her to make something for you.." He agreed and he started to eat with his dull face...

I began to talk about what me and our friends decided !! "anirudh...I will tell you something..!! And you should agree to that..!?" I said by playing with my fingers !!

Anirudh was like "tell me what is it!?" "Ehmm...our friends have decided to go India coming this summer holidays and I really want you also to come !? Will you anirudh..!?" I asked by sniffing myself..

Anirudh thinked for a while and he was like "Yeah sure ...I will come but one condition you should only talk to my dad about this" I was like in cloud nine when anirudh agreed to this and I was like "Uncle's permission thaana..you don't worry Rudh I will talk to him...!" Anirudh finished having his mid evening dinner..so then I gave him the fever tablet...

I stayed with him till aunty came home..So then I left his house when aunty came back...When I reached my house I was just wondering how I will talk about this to vaish..Since she doesn't allow me anywhere out of states...And I was wondering what she will say to me when I tell her that I want to go to India...I opened the door of my house...

To be continued !!