Training- Year I

Ingrid age 18 birthday in a few weeks, I moved away from my pack. They're weak. I don't want to be weak, when I return I'll make them all strong. We'll grow in numbers and we will become strong a feared yet loved pack.

I want to be strong and powerful.
Not weak and unable to fight.
That's why I chose this to get the right training to help them to help me.

"Alright ladies 14 laps for a warm up, go!" The buff commander yelled we all set off on a light jog. "Faster ladies my pet snail can go faster than that!" She yelled aggressively we all picked up speed one girl fell to the floor. I stopped and helped her up off of the cold muddy floor. "Are you alright?" I questioned "yeah, help us up a little." She said "names Erin." She added "my names Ingrid come on Killers coming haha." We both started jogging again. "We've got to go faster." I knew what I had to do. "Jump on my back!" I shouted. Hopping up on to my back and I started running I tapped into my wolf speed and we caught up to the others, in no time at all. "Alright let's just jog with the others." I let Erin get off of my back when her scent washed over me. "Omega." I whispered shock bolted into my eyes.
"W-what?" Erin looked at me in fear my scent washing over her. She submitted almost to my placement in werewolf society. "Don't. I'll help you get higher in ranks and you should be my beta when we go back to my pack."

From that day onwards me and Erin have been best friends training hard and eating plenty like we had been sisters to begin with.

[Edited 303 words 3/2/20.
A/N- Edited and some wording changed trying to get some fresh ideas but to do that I need to edit and revise old works from when I was first starting out on Wattpad.]