Harmonious

Ingrid's POV
To think that I was so many things I did not understand. I know that my 'mother' is part Mermaid part Demon and apparently a Witch now, but she's not a vampire, not a werewolf, and definitely not an angel. But my father he's a werewolf and Vampire his father was the Vampire side his mother the Werewolf side. He always had Alpha blood. The alpha of Bloodmoon pack was a Hybrid, along with there Luna. You could say that they lived together as mates, they made a harmony a peaceful coexistence between Mermaid and Werewolf. Mother being the whole mermaid show.

The mermaid that I was at the minute however was a rare one apparently because my mother and I were both the only ever Hybrid mermaids ever to exist. Now that I'm in a lake/ river the same one that I was before that means that I can breath under water and in the air. I'm not so sure if having this much power is so much fun. I have to control all of them each and everyday. Under here though I just glow and the water moves with me.

There's a person missing though and that's Vlad I miss him. He's my second chance at life. The Moon Goddess shows everyone that she cares about that each one deserves a second chance if they've done things that help her or others. She's caring kind in fact. She cannot fix someone so quickly but she continuously tries. I'm not quite sure how I'm the chosen one as such so to speak. However she chose me and Vlad.

I sat on a rock at the bottom of the river and watched other things swim about that river much like a motorway fish buzzed around busy. One fish swam up to me a baby fish it sat on my tail. "What're you doing there?" I asked the fish. It looked up at me a broad smile upon its face. "Your a mermaid princess aren't you." He swam up to my face I lifted my hand and he sat on my palm. "Why yes my mother is the elder queen. But I'm relatively new here." I spoke to the fish confused as to why I could understand. "Well first things first my names Nicko, whenever your down here call my name and I'll come here. I promise because my daddy's daddy protected the children of the queen. One of them tried to eat grandfish though. I hope you won't eat me." He innocently told me. "But of course Nicko I won't eat you your a friend." His smile grew even more if possible. "Shouldn't you get back up top, I think your mate was calling he's got his feet dangling in the water. Go scare him, I'll come with." Nicko spoke quicker as his excitement grew. We both swam about a metre up and saw feet in the water up to the ankles of Vlad. "Nicko you swim to his ankle and make sure you get one of his ankles with your body." He smiled mischievously and swam doing figure of eight touching his feet. Vlad started to pull his feet out of the water. I grabbed his feet. "Nick move away I'm gonna pull him in." Nicko moved away swiftly and I pulled him under the water. He seemed to be out of breath though.

Kissing him giving him breath he relaxed and held my arms and he was then breathing in the water able to breath because I had kissed him. "How am I talking and breathing underwater?!" He exclaimed startled. "Because I kissed you, this is Nicko the fish." I introduced Vlad to the fish looming over my shoulder. "Hi Nicko your very colourful." Vlad almost questioned. "That's to show my status as a top fish." He placed one fin over his body and bowed. "He's cute." I beamed to Vlad stroking his back fin. "Princess I have to go but so should you. I shall see you soon, goodbye Vlad." Nicko swam away bidding us goodbye. "Come on there probably getting worried about you Vlad." I kissed him again swimming up to the top of the water. He pulled us both out of the water and I was sat on his knee tail and all. He dried my top half off and tried to touch the bottom half but the towel just got drenched even more. He walked with me up to the castle to our room and got me out some clothes. I felt my tail start to bubble and pull into two legs. "Tada." I chimed my voice changing. Vlad spun on his heal and kissed the crook of my neck. Hovering over me he stared at my body. "Mine." Two voices echoed through one mouth. He trailed kisses down the my chest. I gripped his forearms controlling my sides. "Vlad." I growled he continued to kiss me down to my belly button. "Vlad." My mouth opened as several voices growled his name. He looked up at me. Lust. I pulled him up to my face and pushed him to the bed. "My turn." I kissed the crook of his neck and my teeth grazed his collarbone licking his chest he growled seductively. (Naughty scene approaching you have been warned.)

I smirked trailing kisses along his abs. He pulled me up and I ripped off his boxer shorts. Pulling me down onto the bed and he trailed kisses down to my entrance he opened my legs and licked. "Vlad." I moaned hardly able to control myself. "I'm gonna-" I stopped mid sentence as it happened yet he didn't stop he sped up.

He stopped then looking up. He kissed his way nearer to me and I saw his friend. "My turn."

He pulled me up and I was then feeling so much pleasure. He kept on bucking his body into mine and I moaned which turned into small moans and he pushed me to my limit and I and he exploded into one another.

()(I have no idea why I wrote that. I want to die)()