Two years later

4 years of training, by now me and Erin were ready to go into battle. We geared up and bid everyone goodbye. We arrived at the placement and met a few others I didn't have to mask my scent anymore in the training site yet now I had to. Erin and I both are quite strong and both are not wanting to find our mates as such just yet. "Welcome breakfast is whenever you wake up in the morning or at 6:15. Food after is when you've finished your work. Now here is both of your room as such." We both walked in to see three others. "You two must be the new girls we have then." One was saying "my names Merida this is Alice and this here is Aiden. You are?" They questioned and told. "This is Erin and I'm Ingrid." I commented. She went to hug both of us when Erin stepped forwards in front of me. "Erin." Ever since I shifted in front of Erin she hasn't let anyone come near me or touch me. I pushed my power onto her and she shrank back the other girls eyes changed colour to beam golden, I let my eyes change to red and I showed my fangs at the girls. "So all of you are wolves then?" Merida questioned her eyes glowing golden. "I'm a Luna my pack is back at home under current rule of my mother and father. Erin is my beta she is strong you hurt her you have me to deal with." I growled out my eyes changing back to there natural brown colour my hair colour remained the same red colour.

Merida had beauiftul brown eyes and bright blonde hair, Alice had deep black hair and a rare genetic disorder that gave her lilac eyes, Aiden has red hair and baby blue eyes. "She is the Luna and she is the one that rules all!" Erin growled out her claws out. "ENOUGH!" I yelled all the girls seemed to shrink back and cower slightly. "Alright now everyone please calm down."

Me and Erin started unpacking and putting things away when Merida came and sat down on my bed. "You alright?" I asked her.
"Your wolf is stronger than most Luna's and Alpha's why?" She questioned. "Well you see. It's easier to show you." I sat on my bed next to Merida, I opened my palm, and made a single tiny little flame of fire glow in my hand. "I was born a hybrid." Everyone crowded around Merida and me. "I don't know why it was me, but my pack the Bloodmoon pack they're a weak pack very easy for attacking. Rouges attacked nightly. Until one day I burnt the leader when he tried to take me away. The rouges never came back after that night." I made the flame dance around my hand and made it vanish. "Why are you here then?" Alice questioned confused.
"I'm here to show them that we can be strong yet strong enough to defeat all the bad in this world. That's why I'm here." I commented back. We all went back to our business in silence when we heard an alarm bell go off. "What's that?!" I questioned alarmed. "Get ready we have to go quickly to help the injured back to the hospital ward!" The girls changed into simple camo bottoms and a green strapped top. "You know we can help them." I stated jogging out with the others. It was cold out but I couldn't feel it because of the element of fire was now warming me up.

We helped carry men and women into the hospital wing. I came across one man who had a wound in his leg, a claw was perfectly in depth with this line. The opposing force are using wolves as well. He was screaming out in agony thriving agony. "Hey, hey I can help you give me your hand." He shakily gave me his bloody hand, I took some of his pain away making sure that it was enough. "Thankyou." He muttered before he fell asleep. I listened to his heart beating and helped him inside. I felt his pain some was emotional pain. I noticed in his other hand he held a necklace, it had his name and his wife's name. He's married he should be at home. All of these wars are bad, they drive others away from each other.

Once we had helped out everyone we all were dismissed to bed. I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow and I slept peacefully knowing that all of the men and women would be alright. Especially Dinico because I took most of his pain away converting it into me.

[Edited 3/2/20 800 words]