Sweet Dreams and a Beautiful Letter

Ingrid's POV
"Alex? Vlad? Ajax? Mom? Dad? Anyone?!" A beam of light in the darkness lit up everything. "Alex?!" I yelled. It was it was Alex he held his arms open. "You know I will never get used to this, I can only visit you this one night every year, I'll age as you age. However one thing I ask is for you to be strong and Vlad he makes you stronger than I could, you are something that makes this world better. Promise me that you will learn to love Vlad that you will learn to let me go." Alex told me.
"Your death was my fault if only I had stayed by your side maybe I wouldn't be where I am now. I can't risk loosing another to this cause. I have to kill them all." I saw Ajax stood next to Alex. "Ajax, I thought I told you not to die on me, in fact I thought that I told the both of you not to die on me." I pulled away from Alex and stood facing the people I loved dearly. "I still love the both of you Alex your still my first love, and Ajax your a dad to me. I couldn't let you both go, and yet I find myself having to, why?" I asked tears rimmed my eyes. "In order for you to achieve all that you can, you must learn about how to deal with every situation every situation meant including grief, you weren't overall that close to your parents because of what they did, however the people you were closest with they suffered none of the pain because they had you to take away that pain. Vlad is a good kid he looks like Alex a lot doesn't he." Ajax commented before ruffling Alex's hair. "You've let your wolf have full control over your body on the night of the full moon, you very brave to do so. Vlad whom I have been watching has let that happen as well. The thing that protects you both is the element bond, when you you know. Your bones will make it so that if you two are close an immediate force field will be emitted protecting you, however the high pitched sound is a whistle specially designed for coaxing werewolves into fainting. Specifically the queens one so if you do end up falling anywhere make sure the Queen isn't pissed at you." Alex spoke. I hugged them both. "You know I love you both so much." It dawned on me, I haven't seen my parents. "You haven't seen your parents because they chose to not come to see there daughter all grown up. They said that you have to read the letter from your dad before they visit you. However know that they watch over you and they weep every time they see you upset or angry." I felt a single tear fall out of my eye. "I'm not going to cry, I have no time for crying." 

I felt a hand it wasn't Alex's and it wasn't Ajax's hand it was too big to be Alex's hand and too small to be Ajax's hand. "It's time for you to go back now, we miss you already." Alex kissed my cheek before the sweet dream faded away and I woke to a hand in my own and a head on my thigh. Vlad?" I questioned I juggled his hand and watched his eyes flutter open. "I'm okay." He blurted out in a morning voice slightly deeper than his own. "What what's why are you here?" I saw his face pale.
"Erm I, I'm not sure I was just sleeping and then I woke up to your voice? What where am I?"
"Your in my room, holding my hand your head on my thigh. Are you alright?" Cautiously I asked.
"Yeah I'm alright, good morning by the way." He started to leave.
"Vlad come here, I just want to know did you sleep walk into here or have you walked in here knowingly and sat holding my hand." He walked and sat back down on the chair. "I sleep walk, I slept walked into your room your lucky I didn't start snoring haha, kidding bye bye l, I'll see you for food cause you haven't eaten since two days ago." My stomach growled violently in either annoyance or in agreement.

I started to change when I remembered about the letter. I looked around to find it laying on the floor the seal broken. "Who's read my letter?" I questioned I picked up the letter and opened the envelope. I pulled out the letter and a small pendent charm fell onto my leg. I looked at the charm and saw that it had a half crescent moon and all of the elements inside the moon. It was very pretty, I put the necklace charm on and my eyes they became unfocused then refocused. I started to read the letter.
Dear,  Ingrid
I write to you on a special occasion. You have come of age to inherit everything physical and not physical. We have some news to tell you.

We couldn't find ourselves able to tell you face to face. But you are not our daughter. I'm sorry but you were left on our doorstep, you had a note and a charm left with you.

The note read 'Look after my baby she is very special. Eventually she will become powerful, but if she becomes too powerful she will not be able to control herself from taking the Alpha title. Sincerely MG' your mother and I didn't know what MG meant until we started looking into the most well known people in the wolf world. MG is short for Moon Goddess.

Therefore we can tell you that you are the Moon goddesses child you are very incredibly strong and powerful.

Anyway we have to go so we leave you the note from your biological mother and the pendant she left.

Sincerely Mom and Dad. Xx

It took me a minute to process everything all of this information I took out the note and saw the handwriting it was very scrawled and yet very neat.

Military Wolf On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara