After effects

We all were back at the castle, some with wounds, we all had our eyes on our prisoners that were pale and injured. When we returned everyone was cheering, the Queen Luciena and King Lucifer they were awaiting on our arrival. When Luciena saw Vlad completely fine his arm wrapped around my waist carrying my weight slightly she looked in shock as though my son is alright. She ran up to him and hugged him and I. "The rouges are no more." I wearily spoke. "What about the leader?" Her voice filled with concern. "He's dead." Vlad replied for me. "Who was it?" Lucifer quizzed us both looking between us for an answer. "My brother." I whispered. "Oh my, are you alright my dear?" Luciena asked looking both of us over. "I'm fine, we have prisoners and some need medical attention. See to them first before me." I limped off on my own walking to nowhere. Yet the nowhere I chose was somewhere special. The space that Vlad had showed me.

I moved the bush and pulled myself into the den. Vlad was behind me he too pulled himself inside before replacing the bush and then he hugged me and I sobbed. I heard a gunfire and I heard it whizz pass my ear. I shook with fear. I watched the scene before me change to seeing a male Denico cower on the floor bullet to the heart. He died in front of me. Pointing towards the enemy line. The pain in my side another bullet whizzed past. Vlad appeared in front of my eyes. "Ingrid come on your safe and home come on come back!" His voice was disoriented. Again the scene changed this time I was in Vlad's arms my cheeks damp. "Are-are you real?" I put my hand on his face. The tears in his eyes showed me yes, my mind screamed no. "Baby, I'm real we're both safe and sound at home we're in our special place remember." I hugged him close
"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." He rocked me back and forth calming me. The smell of singed feathers non existent.

I felt his scent consume me and calm me down eventually I felt unconsciousness take me away to nightmares.

Vlad's POV
When I watched her eyes fade into memories and nightmares when I brought her back to reality that's when I knew there was something wrong. When she asked 'are you real?' I knew she had to be suffering. I took her out back to the castle she was sleeping but not peacefully. I could hear her soft whimpers. Fist fulls of my shirt in her hands crying softly. When I took her to my mom her eyes filled with worry and she watched Ingrid. It's when Ingrid's eyes shot open and she breathed for air as though she was being pushed under water. Her eyes blazed blue her water element glowing brightly. Water produced from her hands until it turned to ice water.

1 Week Later
Mom told me that Ingrid's been diagnosed with PTSD. She's been confined to one room. Even the door opening is too much for her she freaks out she puts her hands over her ears and screams.

Walking to her door, I looked in the glass to look at her. Ingrid cradled herself in a corner of the room her head between her knees. She's been having these outbursts of pain and it carries into her elements. She's nearly flooded her room before. She's used her metal element to bend everything.

However outside her room it's odd, the packs haven't left because beyond the walls of the castle storms are out there big bigger than ever before. Ever since the battle with the rouges lightening flashes, rain pours, the sky's are dark, much like Ingrid's fingertips and hair. Her wings are lightening charged. I miss her lying in my arms.

She stood looking directly at me and walked black mist surrounding her cradling her. Ingrid walked to the glass it wasn't Ingrid though. All around her the temperature was colder. Ingrid's lost in her mind and in place is someone else. "Your not Ingrid." I stated she put a finger to her lips. I saw her eyes they were black with small orbs of white light. "Electra?" I asked fearful. She nodded her head and walked to the side of the room and teleported around it yelling and screaming.