Black

The sprouting of wings the pain I took away the pillows he destroyed. "Vlad are you alright?" The sweat glistening on his skin making him look even more attractive showing all of the details on his muscles. "Liking the view?" He panted out smiling his eyes held play and tiredness. "Yes I do quite like the view of you."
"My back feels heavier." He commented "you would do, you've got a lot of extra weight on your back now black feather mass." I placed my hand and ran it along his midnight blue and black feathered wings. They were so soft. I looked at his face and saw that all signs of being awake was gone, his eyes softly closed peacefully. No pain in his face. I sweetly kissed his soft lips. He kissed back surprising me. I felt him smirk against my lips. He pulled me underneath him. We were play fighting. "Ha, I win!" I yelled straddling him. He smirked before pulling me down to his chest, "draw." He suggested.
"Nope, I win." I popped the p before he started to tickle me.
"I'm... goin..... to peeeeeee!!!" I yelled giggling. He let me go and just before I thought he had let me go his hands were around my waist. "I need to peeeeee!!!" I sounded like a four year old...

We both went down the hallway to our left then down a flight of marble stairs to the kitchen. Our wings hitting one another a little along the way, creating quite the contrast. "When did this happen? I thought you said it wasn't for sure!?" Luciena raised her voice. Highly not like the Queen I knew. I hung my head low my wings draped on the floor. Vlad surprisingly stood over me protecting me. "Mom that is no way to talk to Ingrid, I'm happy that's all that matters is it not? You've never raised your voice at Ingrid nor me, but you have these past few days, why is that?" I quizzed her. She looked up at me tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry it's just the stress of everything getting to me, the Elders coming was unplanned, the rouge attacks keep happening all the packs are coming here. The rouge wolves are growing in numbers, there trying to kill all of those in packs. They want power they've formed some sort of pack but there still rouges due to the scent they carry." Lucifer came into the room and comforted his wife, "nice black wings son." Lucifer complimented Vlad.

Lucifer took Luciena away her soft sobs carrying down the hall. "We need to train them all, we have to get ready for the war the rouges will bring." I spoke fiercely. My eyes blazing along with my heart. They've made The Queen cry, killed innocent people, killed humans, killed angels and demons and witches and werewolves and vampires. They've done all to hoist themselves in anger, greed, hatred and bigotry. I felt my arms glow and saw them red. Not right now we don't need another out burst.

"Vlad can we go on a run to check the borders and stuff?" I looked into his emerald green eyes. "Sure Princess anything for you." He grinned as we both took off down the stairs and through the hallways. We ran and shifted shredding our clothes in the process. It's fine we have clothes dotted around everywhere. Usually it's leggings and baggy tops for the girls and for the boys shorts. Just shorts.

We ran for what seemed forever, yet I loved all of it. "Come on we need to get back now." Vlad mind linked me I nodded my wolf head and turned around we sprinted full paws ahead, until we got to two wooden baskets hidden in the turning brown leaves of the trees. We shifted and pulled on the clothes, my wings tearing through the baggy white shirt. We walked hand in hand his black wings held high, my white wings folded draping on the floor slightly. "We're back." We softly called.

Slowly we both walked into the dining hall and saw food lined out, turkey, beef, chicken, peas, carrots, broccoli, roast potatoes, and the desserts filled the middle of the table. Two teakwood chairs left free for Vlad and I. The smell of leather on the chairs.

After food we went with King Lucifer and Queen Luciena to the office. I was taught the duties of being Queen, Vlad being taught the complexities of being King. "Are you alright Luciena?" I asked referring back to this morning. "Yes dear I'm sorry for snapping at you." Her hand rested gently on my knee, a friendly gesture. "That'll be all for today goodnight Ingrid, I know that you'll make a great Queen and a brilliant Moon Goddess." She tapped her nose as I turned to took in surprise. I nodded before slightly bowing and leaving the room we were in, I saw the door open and Vlad walk out with a happy look on his face.